Izuku X Reader Part 39: For me??

Yinn POV

(I was arrived back on Earth at our house when I sensed something was wrong with Izuku. As I walked into the house I heard Izuku crying, I rushed in the living room and saw as a was on his knees on the floor)

"Yinn.. we need to talk.. NOW"
"I-I know Izuku.. This has been a long time coming, I think I'm ready"
"Did you read my mind without permission?"
"No.. I can sense the sadness in your heart, but also.. I've known this day would come for you and I..'
"What day?! I don't get you! I tell you my ideas, you shut me down.
You kill villains, you killed God's, you hurt innocent people. You hurt me Yinn!
You hurt ME! I try and try to get you to change, this isn't the 1400s anymore Yinn!! Don't you get that?!"
[I felt a squeeze in my heart, and fell to floor sobbing, for the first time in a long time. I have felt.. emotions]
"Izuku.. I, wasn't happy for a long time.
I killed God's, Kingdom's, civilizations, and planets for no apparent reason without end.. I took so SO many lives that shouldn't have been taken.
I've disrupted to natural balance of the universe, and worst of all..
(My voice cracked and my heart dropped, as Izuku pushed me away)
"I've been hurting you without even realizing it, for years now.. Izuku please, I'm so so sorry.. I know what I have to do now.. Please, give me another chance at this.. I'll be better.. for you"
"Do you see now Yinn, that taking lives doesn't solve anything, that all it does is hurt everything around you?"
"I.. nn.. I-I do.. Please, give me another chance, I hope that you still love me.."
(I fell to my knees and cried)
"Yinn.. You have the LITERAL power to bend existence to your will.
You can create life, and destroy it in an instant.. But I have an idea"
"W-what's that Izuku?"
"If you would like, there's no better way of Redemption than becoming a Hero..
If you want, you can take me with you and we can go back and bring everything you've done bad in the universe and warp it backwards into the good. That's one hell of a start right?"

[Yinn lept up into Izuku's arms and Izuku held him, knowing exactly how Yinn felt, he's been in a dark place before, so long ago, he got close to Yinns face and Yinn blushed as he got closer]"I love you, more than anything in this world, I really ...

"I love you, more than anything in this world, I really hope you know that"
(My heart squeezed as Izuku softly kissed my lips, there're so warm)
"Now, let's go resurrect some old dead guys huh Yinn?"
"I.. Yes, I'll do things your way now"
"I really don't know how your gonna make me be able to breathe in space though, how does that even work?"
"Here, I'll put a magic barrier around your head and neck, it will be filled with reusable oxygen, then you can breathe"
*SNAP*
(I whistled and a creature from Purgatory came into our yard ready to transport us through the cosmos)

 Yes, I'll do things your way now""I really don't know how your gonna make me be able to breathe in space though, how does that even work?""Here, I'll put a magic barrier around your head and neck, it will be filled with reusable oxygen, then you ...