Izuku X Demon King reader sequel: Angel of wrath's vengeance!

[If you haven't read my Izuku X Demon King reader story, then I ask you to please go read that one first, then this one will make much more sense. Other than that enjoy!] 😘

Izuku POV

"Wayett come on it's been for ever, come eat breakfast with your friend Eri please son!" "Oh sorry Mr. Midoriya I was reading an old note of Dad's."
"Ok but come eat alright?"
"Yes Mr. Midoriya." "Wayett don't eat with your hands silly, use a fork. Hehehe your so much like your father you know that?" "A-agh Mr. Midoriya I sense something coming!-"
"A-agh! Wayett, you and Eri run into the bedroom and locked the door and stay as quiet as you can!"
"But Izuku!-" "Go and don't look back no matter what you hear!" THOOM!!
(Our house was ripped apart with a single blast of energy!)
"What the hell- guh! I can't move my body, i'm trying to move but I can't this presence is like- No!!! It can't be!"
"So this is where the Number one hero Deku has hidden in the last few years of time."
"W-what the hell are you doing alive!
Your supposed to be dead!"

""W-what the hell are you doing alive!Your supposed to be dead!"

"Hello there number one hero Deku.
You think your going to stop me?"
"I knew something wasn't right when Y/N died it was you, BASTARD!!!!"
"I arranged his fate with the Grim Reaper, don't worry you'll get to see your husband soon enough"
"A-ack!! Nooo!!!"
"Mr. Midoriya you can't do this you villain bastard!"
"Leave Mr. Midoriya alone now!!!"
"S-stay back, Wayett~~"
( Suddenly I was met with an extremely powerful darkness- could it be.. my Demon Slut!?)
"W-what is this presence, it's even stronger than mine, I sense life and death colliding eachother without any balance. Creation itself screaming in absolute aganoy, I thought Izuku's husband was dead years ago!"

"Y/N! I knew that knowone could truly kill you! Because your immortal!""Now All For One, i'm going to tear you limb from limb and then with your quirk that makes you live on, send you to Purgatory for my demons to feed on your soul for eternity

"Now All For One, i'm going to tear you limb from limb and then with your quirk that makes you live on, send you to Purgatory for my demons to feed on your soul for eternity."
"No you brat, I am the incarnation of evil. You can't get rid of me- Ack!"
"As a master among villains, how does it feel to be looked down upon by a Demon of life and death?" *Snap*
All For One POV
(I fell down for what felt like forever, until I hit the ground with a crack!)
"Look brothers, our King has brought us a human to feed upon!"
"Agh! Don't touch me cretures"

"Well there's no way I will survive thisI'll just have to try and fight to win!""Human to eat, tiny and weak bones"[And that is the end of All For One][Now Y/N POV]"Y/N! I can't believe it- i-is it really youI thought for years I had lost you!""Th...

I'll just have to try and fight to win!"
"Human to eat, tiny and weak bones"
[And that is the end of All For One]
[Now Y/N POV]
"Y/N! I can't believe it- i-is it really you
I thought for years I had lost you!"
"The One Above All said that I could return to Earth and once again be the Demon King I need to be!"
"Y/N.. Wayett isn't with us, him and Eri were crushed under the rubble"
"Heh don't worry I cant fix that"
(I rewound time onto the house, returning it back to it's normal state.)
"Dad.. Is that you? It can't be."
"Yes Wayett i'm- whoa holy shit! You've grown so much in these last few years, damn!!"

"Dad, you want your demonic power back don't you?""Sure son, i'll take it I guess"(I touched my fingertip to Wayett's and the great demonic power was once again mine to command)"I'm so so happy your ok Y/N!""Yeah, I knew I would see you again!-Wai...

"Sure son, i'll take it I guess"
(I touched my fingertip to Wayett's and the great demonic power was once again mine to command)
"I'm so so happy your ok Y/N!"
"Yeah, I knew I would see you again!-
Wait what- M-mmm~"
"Heh, that was a super sloppy kiss Y/N
Your still my Demon Slut right?~"
"Y-yes Izuku i'm yours I promise~"
"Dad stop being so gross when i'm around- Hmph"
"Y/N our house was destroyed and Eri was still inside of it!"
"Dont worry I got it!"
(I rewound time on the house, bringing it back to it's former self)
"Dad your back- is it really you?!"
"Yes Eri it's me, i'm back from death"

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Demon King reader return!
See you next time for part 2!
😍😘❤❤❤❤