Izuku X Reader part 25: Old enemies

[Sorry readers I'll have to get back to the Midevel time storyline after these seven chapters. I forgot about a few certain characters and am doing this now.
But don't worry.. Y/N will make the Greek God's fall in time..]

Yinn POV

(I- think.. I was having a nightmare as one my old enemy Demons from Purgatory I told Izuku about years ago,
We even had a run in with two but I had killed the girl because she kidnapped Izuku and tried to gain his soul and used him to lure me in.. I killed her without hesitation though..
Is this- this is the sane feeling I got when it happened- Suddenly I woke up screaming and Izuku hit his head on the backdrop of the bed)
"Ow- dammit Y/N what is it- Whoa-
I-i'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry are you okay? Please don't be mad Babe"
"I-it's not that Izuku.. The things I've done in the past you've heard.. You remember when that Demon girl Hellinie captured you and was going to sacrifice your soul to the others?.."
"Y-yeah but you killed her and saved me, but.. They wouldn't dare come after us, if they did it would have been back when you were gone for 13 years.."
"That's what I thought too.. But I'm sensing that same demonic energy trying to break through Purgatory's Link to Earth again.. This time there all trying to come through a portal"
"B-but you killed one of the seven of them Y/N they're one killer short..
Won't that make a big difference?"
"As powerful as they are.. No..
Hellinie was the weakest out of the seven of them anyway.
I just tortured her for hurting you anyway. They wouldn't come here if I was like I was back in the Midevel times.. I still didn't tell you everything.."
"Can I stay here? You're Invincible Y/N
You can put an indestructible shield around me and go destroy them right?"
"Y-yeah I guess your right Izuku.."
*Snap*
(I used a forbidden seal around Izuku to protect him and due to me now being a demon my painful punishment will make me regret using it later)
"Y-Y/N what this doesn't look like your Demon magic at all.."
"It's not.. But, to keep you safe I'd under-go any punishment to keep anything bad from happening to you.."

[Magic evil seal of the Archangel's]"You rest in there Izuku, it will also bring your fighting strength up tremendously, don't move too much""Okay I won't Y/N You be careful

"You rest in there Izuku, it will also bring your fighting strength up tremendously, don't move too much"
"Okay I won't Y/N You be careful..
Give them hell Y/N!"
"Not the best choice of words being the cinnamon roll you are but I'll take it.."
THOOM!!
(At the speed of light I flew across the world until I arrived at the ripped hole between Purgatory and Earth's)
"God damn.. So many people are already dead.. I wasn't fast enough.."
"Hello Y/N, it's nice to see you after all these years. I should thank you for killing our sister Hellinie.
She was a worthless twerp anyway"