Izuku X Reader part 34: Saving Lives.. And a discussion?

Izuku POV

(I was wondering where Yinn was at or if he left, I looked out the kitchen window and saw him standing outside in our backyard, staring at the sky.
I went outside and put my hand on his shoulder to ask him)

"Yinn? What are you thinking about?
Your not the kind to space out unless..
Well, you only do this normally when your about to tell me you have an idea"
"Izuku.. I've been thinking about how much bad I've done.. I betrayed you..
I tried to go against your wishes and attempted to rule Earth, I once tried to kill my father, and my brother Samiel..
I left my brother Michael in the Sun to absorb it for most of his life..
I didn't even damn well know that I had a son.. I left my own race behind to go with you.. without even telling them goodbye or checking on them..
I've been a bad Demon King..
I've started wars.. ended them.
Killed people for the dumbest damn reasons.. I once struck you..
I did alot of bad, now.. I feel it all rushing through me and I want to change. I'm gonna start doing some good on this great world.
I'm going to start by going to a desert,
from there, I'll start by fixing the things I've done. By helping life instead of taking it.. over.. and over..
Does this sound.. strange of me?
Like I don't deserve the life I've been given from you?"
"No, not at all Yinn. Yoy can do anything.. Literally! You can shape entire planets, turn a black hole into a sun, give life to dead planets and even create life itself. Your probably the most powerful being in the multiverse.
You just do what you think is right.
I want you to just do you"
"Yeah.. Thank you Izuku, I will.
I'll be gone for most of the day"
"Alright my Demon Cutie, go start doing what you think is best"
"I'll be back Izuku, I don't know when but I will- Oh shit-"
"What is it Yinn? Something slip your mind in all this?"
"Yeah actually.. If I'm going back to being good, if I'm doing that.
Then I'll need to grab an old friend"
(I walked back into the house, and unlocked the door to my weapons locker basement and undid a one of my magic seals on my old Angel Sword)

Then I'll need to grab an old friend"(I walked back into the house, and unlocked the door to my weapons locker basement and undid a one of my magic seals on my old Angel Sword)

"Hello, old friend. If I'm gonna be doing some good for once, I'll need something that'll made me stand out"
(I put the sword in its sheath on my side
and walked back outside and gave my jacket to Izuku, and took off my shirt so it wouldn't tear when I extended my Angel wings once more)
"I love you Izuku, always remember that, you are my hero"
"Goodbye Yinn, go be a hero"
(I leaped into the air, splitting the clouds across the entire Earth until I reached the desert lands in some random area to start with for my journey.
Some of the locals walked up to me and
saw my wings, oddly they started to stare at me, I darted my eyes away but a kid came up to me.
He looked like he's been starved)
"Mister, are you an angel?
Have you come to help me?
W-we haven't eaten in days...
Do you have anything to eat?"
"I.. I may have to explain some things that may sound strange.
But where are your parents?"
"They.. their gone.. I lost them today.
It.. it was an accident that happened.."
"Oh.. I-i'm sorry"
"I didn't even have time to bury them.
There's knowone to help me burry them
Because I'm too far from any villages"
"Kid.. I need to explain some things before I can do anything to help.."
"I was an angel.. I lost my wings.
It happened when I got in a misunderstanding with my Father.
He cut them out of my back..
I was lost for a long.. long time.
But someone I hold dear..
He brought me back.
I'm trying to do goof now even after all the bad things I've done.
I decided to start helping the people of Earth starting at a random point.
That's when I now met you"
"What are you going to do to help?
We're.. In the middle of a wasteland.
It's impossible, I don't understand"
(I smiled, and put my hand on his shoulder. He reminds me of Izuku)
"Don't worry, I can literally do anything.
Just well.. Tell me.. When you close your eyes and imagine what you would want your dream land to be.
Kid.. What do you see then?"
"Hmm.. I see a jungle, I'm with mamm
and papa. Where there's lots of green.
I have friends and it's incredible"
"Well.. I need to do something with you for a brief moment. Stay still okay?"
"Uh- okay Mister"
(I formed a indestructible bubble around him but clear so he can see what everything will become)
"Okay kid.. Get ready I'm going to snap my fingers and this day will all be the change you've been dreaming of"
(I closed my eyes imagining the jungle.
I took a deep breath, and then *SNAP*
The desert started impossibly growing into a trees, the trees grew, lakes and waterfalls formed from mountains.
Parrots, Snakes, Jaguar, Iguana, high trees, fruits, caverns.
All appeared and I teleported us to a flattened area, perfect for a village)
"Mr. You- your incredible!"

(My eyes widened the boy set his eyes on two familiar faces)"Mama! Papa!" (Holy shit it actually worked! No boy should lose his parents at the age of 8

"Mama! Papa!"
(Holy shit it actually worked!
No boy should lose his parents at the age of 8.. It's up to me and Izuku to keep this fragile little planet safe from harm)
"Mama, this man saved us.
He's some kind of God of gifts"
"Well.. Thats a nice way of explaining me, better than what Bakugou would call me heheh..eh.."
"You kept my son safe?"
"Well.. I guess I've kinda saved you and your now haven't I?"
"We owe you everything Mr.
What do we have to give though?"
"Well I guess I may have some stuff that I've been carrying on me since thebyear 1400.. I don't really need it since I can literally do anything.
I just liked it because it's shiny.
You can have every bit if it"
(I swiped my finger through the air.
Opening a portal back to the basement from Izuku and mines house back home, I pulled out a dusty box that was in the corner covered in other boxes of my stuff piled on more stuff from ancient times)
"You and your family can have all of this, but supplies to build a nice home.
I have no use for it anymore"
(I smiled and created a horse and wagon cart as they loaded it up with treasure)

I have no use for it anymore"(I smiled and created a horse and wagon cart as they loaded it up with treasure)

"Oh, I need to give your Dad something too.. Just to.. make sure knowone else tries to take anything from ya"
"What is it Mr. Yinn?"
"Due to me growing so strong in wealth die to being married to my husband.
I have no use for this anymore because we're both the strongest on Earth.
You can have it and some ammo"

"Damn.. Thank you Sir, Well I'm not sure if we'll actually need this but thank you for giving this to me"
"Your welcome, I have some business to attend to in another part of the world.
It was great actually meeting new people for once due to me normally closing myself off to everyone.
(I said to the boy one more thing)
"Stay strong, keep your family safe.
Keep your spirits up.
I've got to go now, I'll be back around the world in no time.
So we may meet once more"
(I walked a safe distance away and took off splitting the clouds once more)
"Hah back home"

I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE THE STORY, I WAS FEELING BAD BUT NOW I WILL CONTINUE IT!!