Izuku X Reader Special: Genocide War Part 4

Yinn POV

(I gritted my teeth after I snapped with anger, I looked up and leaped through the portal to Earth from Purgatory)

"That little bitch, now I will NOT stop until every single God is DEAD!!!!
Now to take them on at full force"
(I ripped a doorway open to the dimension of Asguard and sensed something was going wrong)
Bwaaam! Bwaaam! Bwaaam!

"I have alerted The All-Father!Now everyone charge!" (The armies of Asguard charged at full might towards me)"I'm done playing games! No more holding back my strength!" (I snapped my fingers unleashing my Demon army from Purgatory as the soldiers ...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I have alerted The All-Father!
Now everyone charge!"
(The armies of Asguard charged at full might towards me)
"I'm done playing games! No more holding back my strength!"
(I snapped my fingers unleashing my Demon army from Purgatory as the soldiers of Asguard charged towards them roaring to battle)

(Heimdall swung his sword at me and the Valkries started falling to my demons, the Mountain Demon stepped on the rainbow bridge crushing it!)"Hah, so much destruction! Where is your faith now Heimdall! Voltagg!?Where is your God now?!" (Our blades...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Heimdall swung his sword at me and the Valkries started falling to my demons, the Mountain Demon stepped on the rainbow bridge crushing it!)
"Hah, so much destruction! Where is your faith now Heimdall! Voltagg!?
Where is your God now?!"
(Our blades clashed and I had enough, my Death Sword Necro burned with Purgatory fire engulfing the blade,
It burned hot and cut Heimdall's sword in two! He stumbled and knelt down looking up at me)
"So for all you saw, the deaths, the pain, the suffering yet you never sent Thor Odinson to save them from me?
Because you knew I'd kill him..
Now, any last words Heimdall?"
"I have two final words.. For Asguard"
(I lunged forward impairing him with the Death Blade Necro.
He fell to the floor and I turned, sensing the approach of a powerful being)
"Ah, Freyja Goddess Of Love.
Wife of Odin, you've finally arrived to see everything you hold dear to crumble to ashes and blow away!!"
"You are as prideful as they say, but it doesn't matter, Odin will have your head his wall very soon"
"Bitch, I'm immortal, not even regular immortal. I am unkillable unless I make myself killable, so don't even start"
"You are going to regret this in the end, I've foreseen it in the future"
"You've seen the future? Oh lady..
I AM your future! You will DIE screaming, just like all the other God's when I finally end this pointless battle.
How many planets needed you God's and none ever came? How many people deserved to live, died and suffered?
How many? I have seen it ALL unfold!
You just sit,plan, and hesitate, over and over and over while the weak starve and crumble beneath you..
Where are you? In the fucking clouds"
"Enough! This ends now!"
(Freya charged at me and I grabbed the blade of her spear, a demon came up behind her and as an attempt to make me scared she ripped the head off of one of my Demon soldiers)