Izuku X Reader part 18: Growth Spurt

Y/N POV

(As I opened my eyes and sat up, I sensed that something was going to happen very soon in a moment)

"Izuku it's time to get up babe~"
"Y-Y/N what are you- M-Mmf~"
(I pulled away and smirked at my adorable cinnamon roll husband)
"I'm gonna go and prepare breakfast for the kids and ya. You can stay in bed and rest if you would like"
"I- thank you Y/N that's very kind of you. I'll just lay here and wait hehe!"
(I walked downstairs into the kitchen and decided to make some bacon,eggs and pancakes for breakfast today)
"Hmm.. Izuku normally cooks breakfast all the time, it must be nice for him to finally be able to relax for once heh. He's the best husband ever"
❤~
(Suddenly Wayett came darting in)
"D-Dad my back hurts and my teeth are getting really sharp and I bit my tongue too hard!"
"Holy damn- Wayett fly into the backyard as quickly as you can!"
"Y/N I heard you yell is everything alright- holy whoa!!"
"Izuku keep calm Wayett is fine, this is normal for a demon boy. He is going to go through his very own transformation into his official demon form at this moment now"
"A-Agggghh!!- C-can't contain myself!!
What's happening to meee!!!"
(Wayett's fangs grew longer, his fur extended throughout his body and his tail shortened. His voice echoed and he roared and it shook the ground)

[Wayett Official True Demonic Form]"K-knn~ You will die!!!!""Now my son you need to calm down, I don't want to hurt you""I said die!!- you will fight me now!!!""Wayett you don't want to do this

"K-knn~ You will die!!!!"
"Now my son you need to calm down, I don't want to hurt you"
"I said die!!- you will fight me now!!!"
"Wayett you don't want to do this.
I am the Demon King remember?"
(Wayett lunged at me with insane speed and power, something in me snapped and my eye's widened and I was forced to fight ym son)

"This will be a mistake I will erase from your doing!! Stand down Wayett or i'll be forced to attack!!""Y/N try to read his mind! Our Wayett has to be in there somewhere right?!""Good idea Izuku, that just might work after all

"Y/N try to read his mind! Our Wayett has to be in there somewhere right?!"
"Good idea Izuku, that just might work after all.. Now let's see into the mind of my 19 year old son..."
(I started moving at the speed of light.
Everything around me slowed and I walked up to my son Wayett and tapped my head to his and connected)
(Dad, I can't control myself it's too strong. Please destroy me)
(Sorry to say this son but that's just a stupid idea, our true forms come when we are in fits of our strongest rage of power. With a little concentration you can control that power, focus your rage on a target of your choice in mind. But until you can master your raging
Demonic Form, you need to calm down and think Wayett. Eri needs her innocent little boyfriend right?)
(Yes Dad- right right. I will focus and calm down so I can change back)

 I will focus and calm down so I can change back)

"You were right Dad. All I had to do was calm down and think, I hope I didn't hurt you and Izuku did I?"
"Nah, with some training at UA I thinj that you could be a great pro hero one day, and to be my next executioner!"
"E-exicutioner!? What do you mean Dad- your the most powerful being only rivaled by Grandfather!!"
"Well if you would like I could propably get you a good shot into UA High school, keep in mind Wayett that you are 19. You would be quite a bit older than the other students, and your the son of me. The Demon King"
"Really?! I could be a great hero just like Izuku is?!"
"Yep, I have no intention's to give up the throne of The Demon King.
So you could be a hero on Earth for as long as you like once you graduate"
"As long as I like? But I'm not immortal like you are Dad, i'm just a demon. I'm not "FOREVER" like you are.. You know that right?"
"Not exactly, your not immortal but you are a demon. You will probably live for thousands of years before you even look close to 30 years old"
"W-what?! We live that long Dad?!"
"Uhh yeah, remember Wayett I am the oldest of all the demons. My literal-
Actual age is 858,600 trillion years old
no other demon is even close to my age in all of existence.. Except your grandfather The One Above All"
"O-oh- ok, it's getting late in the day now. I would like to go inside the house and cool off Dad.."
"Heh sure, Izuku and I are missing some cuddle time anyway so yeah let's get back inside the house son"
[Meanwhile in Izuku and Y/N's bedroom moments]
"Are you gonna be a good boy Y/N and submit to me after this?~"
"Ngh- m-maybe you should punish me for being a bad boy the other day Daddy D-Deku~"
Smack!! "You gonna be a good boy now Y/N?~ Or no?~"
"A-ah Mm~ Izuku i'm sorry I was bad but I really want a reward I helped Wayett like I was supposed too didn't I right? P-please give me a reward!~"
"Heh I guess your right Y/N~ Tell me how you want it now and i'll do it~"
"P-please I want it hard Izuku please~"
"Full Cowling 10%"
❤Thud,Creek,Creek,Slam💕
"A-ahh! Ngh Izuku your amazing!~"
"Y-Y/N i'm gonna- gonna Ngh~" ❤~
(Izuku stopped and layed next to me and we cuddled and were wore out and went to sleep for the night)

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader it was really fun making it see you next time for part 19! 😘❤