Izuku X Reader part 6: Strongest Demon!

Y/N POV

[I screamed sensing something terrible was happening, I snapped out of it, and woke up]

"Dad you need to come outside now something horrible has happened!!"
"What is it Wayett?"
"Dad a villain was here, your not going to like what went down!"
"Just tell me already its fine"
"A villain came and kidnapped Izuku and flew away!!"
"What did you just say?!"
"D-Dad, that look in your eyes is scaring us, we'll call the police they will help-" "Fuck the police they wont find my Deku fast enough, I will be the one to find him!"
"Dad we should make a plan first-"
"Oh as soon as I find that dambed-
Motherfucker, i'll blow him away with the most unrelenting force in this entire universe!"
(I sniffed the air and smelled a trail of fear going a very far distance)
"Heh, Izuku was scared that I wouldn't catch the bastard that was up to no good" *Thoom!*
"Huh, the trail goes up this mountain
all the way to the middle"
"This cave entrance seems to run through the entire mountain, it's like a massive base"
(I used Purgatory's flames to light my way through this annoying cave)
"Oh now there's some natural light coming through to what looks like the end of the tunnel"
"P-please let me go! If my husband Y/N
finds you, he wont hesitate to annihilate this entire forests and mountain just to kill you 100%"
"Stop talking young man, I saved you from that Nomu years ago, a piece of my rib-cage pierced my lung and I nearly died, but now I must continue my work to build my perfect world, where only those who are worthy will survive on this planet"
"Worthy huh? You don't look like the inspirational type of man heh"
"So you found me? I'm impressed that you didn't hesitate on that boy!"
"Well vigilante-man, you may be one of few humans that can take me on,
or should I say- Hero Killer Stain!"

"Dad you need to come outside now something horrible has happened!!""What is it Wayett?" "Dad a villain was here, your not going to like what went down!""Just tell me already its fine""A villain came and kidnapped Izuku and flew away!!""What did y...

"Your no match for my fighting skills amd techniques, i'll kill you now!"
[Stain slashed at me and I dodged it just by a little, I charged at him and he cut my ear slightly. He grinned and went to lick the blood off his sword]
"A-aghh! I can.. barley move at all!"
"This is my quirk, bloodcurdle you wont be moving for a while kid"
"Y/N you can't die! Because your immortal right?! Don't die Y/N!!!"
*Snap* "What, how is this possible-
We are outside the mountain top?"
"Thanks for buying me some time by distracting him Izuku, i'll take him down form here now"
[Stain charged at me and I dodged it and zipped behind him, he turned around and screamed in shock]
"Demon charging 38% almost a little all out punch!"
"Holy fuck-"
(In the blink of an eye Stain was killed, along with the mountain behind him. Completely destroyed)

"Y/N what the hell you destroyed the mountain with just one hit?!"

Thank you so much for reading my story! I'll see you next time for part 7 of Izuku X Reader! 😘❤