Izuku X Reader part 24: No atonement

Izuku POV

(I was woke up very early to hearing Y/N
crying, I quickly tried to wake him up knowing that if he got stressed enough in that nightmare his body would put off enough heat to burn our entire property down to the ground!)

"Y/N I know there is a reason your having this nightmare but now is not the time! Please Y/N wake up- Ack-"
[I coughed as it began to get to hot in the room and I ran and got a glass of water]
"Yes! This will do! Y/N absolutely hates water with the depths of his soul!"
[I ran and took the glass upstairs and poured it down onto Y/N's head!]
"Gah- wha- the hell?!?! Whoa-
I-Izuku your boxers are soaking wet-
Um- not that I don't mind hehehe.."
"Y/N what the hell was that?!
Why did you get that stressed just from a little nightmare?!
You could have killed the kids and I!!"
"W-wait Izuku please just.. just sit down
I have a-lot to tell you this morning.."
(Izuku got changed into some dry clothes and we sat down at the kitchen table. The kids were worried but Izuku told them to go back into their rooms)
"Babe.. I.. Back- in the Midevel times..
I was a bad..Bad man.."
"Y/N just please tell me what did you do?
Does it have anything to do with your nightmare this morning?"
"Yeah.. You.. definitely could say that.."
[Y/N mid and late Midevel times: 1400's]
Y/N POV

"Sir you can't trespass on this sought land, you don't even look old enough to be a King.. Leave before it gets rough"
"Actually I've come to bring your kingdom to it's knees.
I want to destroy so many of you that it will get the attention of the Greek Gods!"
(The guard and the kingdom was incinerated as I flicked a finger and it crumbled and turned to ash and magma, leaving a crater in the ground of where a kingdom once stood)
"Now for so much overkill will surely get the attention of those above!!"
(After a while of waiting as the kingdom crumbled know one came before me)
"Aaagh!! Fine if this won't get the attention of them then I will burn this country and everything DOWN!!"

I want to destroy so many of you that it will get the attention of the Greek Gods!"(The guard and the kingdom was incinerated as I flicked a finger and it crumbled and turned to ash and magma, leaving a crater in the ground of where a kingdom once...

(I changed into my true form and the humans began to run in terror seeing the real me, The Demon King)
"Your a monster! And if you try to bring us down along with the world just to fulfill your campaign of violence-
You'll have to fight the God's above!!!"
"Hmm.. Well little human that's what this Demon King is counting on Hehe!!"
(I kicked the guards that were left and they flew through the still standing barriers and down into the crater of fire that was left from my finger flick)
"Now that I'll definitely need a worthy weapon to fight those lazy Gods with I'll
Just summon my favorite battle one..
Here me and bend to my will!
Demon Axe Garzoth!"
(Demons in Purgatory POV)
"Uhh King Y/N's castle vault is being banged on by something.. Do you..
Should we open it to find out what?"
"I don't know Gerald.. It's the Kings business not ours. You know that"
"Well what if he's calling a weapon and needs it to come up to him?"
"Yeah man your right.." *Click*
*Foom*
"Whoa did you see that?! It just flew up to the human world! He must be having slight problems if he decided to use that planet destroying Axe of his man!"
Y/N POV
(Suddenly the battle axe flew from a flaming portal into my right hand and I swung it! Cutting the four mountains behind it in half burning the forests down to the ground immediately)
"So, they still don't want to fight?
Oooh- Maybe not Heh!!"
"You shall not take any more lives of the human inhabitants of this world!"
"Are you fuckin' kidding me?...
They sent Hermes of all of the damn God's they sent him!?"
"You dare! I may be short and skinny but I still put up one great fight you evil
Demon King! Let's see how you handle me when I get most serious"
"Alright Angel-boots toothpick let's do this and fight to the last breath!!"

I hope you all enjoyed this part of
Izuku X Reader it was really fun making it see you next time for part 25! 😘❤