Izuku X Reader part 10: Y/N vs Deku!

[WARNING major kinky lemon part at the end so be prepared!!!] 😉❤

Izuku POV

(I had been preparing for this day to spend with Y/N and training, I sat down at the kitchen table)

"Goodmorning Y/N, did you sleep well last night? You seemed worried"
"Yep, I read your mind and saw already what you need.."
"So will you do it with me Y/N?"
"Well are you sure your up for this kind of training Izuku?"
"Yeah ive been training for over 29 years Y/N, i'm more than ready"
"Alright then" *Snap*
"Let do this Y/N! Full Cowling
1000,000%!!!!"
"Ah, I might as well get ready too"
"What are you doing Y/N??"
"Shh let me focus on my power Izuku"
"Ok then do it Y/N!"
"My magic power summon-
"I seek power and fuel my soul. My demons in me cause all harm, my aura bring fear and silence to all who oppose me. Shepherd Of Fire awaken from Purgatory's power!"

[Y/N lunged at me and slammed his karate chop motion almost right next to my head, and it cut the mountain behind us in two! I ran up his arm, keep in mind Y/N is 15 feet in that demon form of his, I did a back flip and kicked him in the chin!Oh n...

Oh no, I dislocated his jaw- what the hell. Y/N's jaw snapped back into place and he gritted his teeth and blew fire at me. I dodged it but he teleported behind me and grabbed my cape, it caught fire and he pulled it off of me- then he burst towards me at full speed, I didn't have time to dodge and he head-butted me- I flew backwards and hit the ground.
"Heh, your to slow to even hope to catch up and hit me Izuku. If you plan on fighting demons then you'll have to do a-lot better than that right.. Deku?"
"Hmph don't get cocky Y/N, i'll probably dominate the hell out of you in bed later, don't forget your my Demon slut~"
"I-Izuku you can only call me that when we're in the bedroom- Oh shi-"
(Y/N was distracted and reverted back to his human disguise!)
"One for all full Cowling 1,0000% Delaware, Detroit, SMASH!!!!"

 Deku?""Hmph don't get cocky Y/N, i'll probably dominate the hell out of you in bed later, don't forget your my Demon slut~""I-Izuku you can only call me that when we're in the bedroom- Oh shi-"(Y/N was distracted and reverted back to his human di...

(Y/N hit the ground with a thud!)
"Yes!! I won, and that means you have to give me what ive been wanting for two weeks and you've been teasing me. You know what I want Y/N~"
"I-i remember Izuku- *Gulp*"
(Y/N POV)
(I teleported us back to the house and we were in our bedroom. Izuku leaned back in the chair, I undid his boxers and blushed deep red)
"Its so big, do you have to stay in your buff form I-Izuku?"
"Yes, now be a good little demon maid and do what Daddy wants~"
"Y-yes Sir❤"
(I had a surprise choke as Izuku pushed my head down all the way onto his member immediately)
"Heh the blush on your face is getting a-lot more red Y/N~"
(I moaned on his members shaft- I couldn't help it, the hot smirk on his face made me so turned on)
"I'm going to cum, and your going to take every last bit ok Y/N?~"
"Mhhhmmm~"
(Izuku's member slammed into the back of my throat and I felt my face heat up but- suddenly Izuku came in my throat and I swallowed every, single, last, drop) *Gasp*
"T-that was so much Izuku!~"
"You were really good Y/N~ Wannna go for round two now?~"
"Yes, Daddy Deku wha-"
(Suddenly he blindfolded me and I was tightly bondaged to the bed)
Izuku POV
"Be a good little demon and beg for Daddy Deku~"
"I-Izuku please I want it so bad!~"
"Ok Y/N, pick a number between...
1 and 4" "O-ok Izuku one and two?"
(I inserted a thin needle- a harmless one, into to Y/N's tip and turned on the vibrator on. Y/N's hips went forward quickly and he had the hottest moan)
"Pick two more ok Y/N?"
(I smirked as Y/N picked 2 and 5, I put some Neko ears and a collar on him)
"Hehe such a cute Neko Y/N~"
(After about 3 minutes I took the needle out his member and Y/N came all over the bed moaning, I then took the blindfold off him)
"I-Izuku!" (Y/N moaned my name~)
"Yes Y/N, what is it?~"
"I want to kiss please- M-Mmf~"
(Y/N blushed as I kissed him on the lips roughly, he wrapped his legs around my waist and we kissed more)
"Wow that was a very sloppy kiss Y/N, your so amazing"❤
"Thank you so much Izuku, i'm so happy to be yours!"❤

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader it was really fun making it see you next time for part 11 of Izuku X Reader! 😘❤