" You don't have to hope, it's a sure thing."

There's a beat of silence before Izuku speaks up again.

" So um, about the Sora thing."

Katsuki meets his eye.

" What about it?"

There's a very intense look in those jade gems suddenly making the musician raise a brow.

" If this continues with him trying to interfere with us or talk nonsense to you, putting shadows of doubt in your head and still making you feel like you were at fault for a relationship that was doomed from the start, I will go after him myself. I don't like confrontation, I don't like to start trouble, but Kacchan, I won't run from it either, I'm not a pushover. If he chooses to continue, I'll show him that side of me."

Both blonde brows are now rose high as Katsuki hears his own heart hammering inside his chest.

Izuku had stolen Katsuki's attention the very first time he saw him at Jade, he had captivated his thoughts even when he hadn't wanted him to. He effortlessly seemed to work his way under his skin and seep into his veins and infiltrate a heart that was broken with betrayal. He constantly says and does things to surprise him and make a cold heart feel the whispers of warmth once again, at this moment those words of no-nonsense protection over him and their new relationship has his heart doing summer salts in his chest.

The blonde doesn't even let Izuku say anything else, he himself speaks not a word in the moment as he leans over and crashes his mouth to the surprised greenett.

The kiss is intense immediately, rough, because Katsuki is both of those things.

He holds the greenett's jaw in his hand tightly while he lets his mouth talk without words.

Izuku kisses back with the same fire of intensity, letting this blonde demon have his way into every hidden part of his mouth while he works his way into the caverns of his soul at the same time.

There's heat and electricity all pulsating at the same time and before he can get lost any further Katsuki pulls back both struggling for air.

There's a flush on fair skin but also one across a perfect blonde as Katsuki chuckles with his forehead resting on the others gently while he runs his thumb over freckles.

" Shit, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that with your head banged up. You ok?"

Izuku raises a brow still breathless from what he knows is the best kiss he's ever gotten in his life.

" Y-es, I'm...I'm fine but.. you have got to tell me what the heck it was I did or said to make you kiss me like that because I need to know so I can make sure I do it again. Oh my god."

Katsuki breaks into a deep laugh, the depth of the sound bouncing off Izuku's soft green walls.

" Shit I dunno, I got so swept up in how you were making me feel, I just acted on it. That was hot as fuck, I've never had someone who was protective over the relationship, it's always been me to be that way, and having you feel that way in return was a huge fucking turn-on. Like I said, you make me feel some kinda way Deku.", he says with a wink making the greenett's heart dance in his chest.

Izuku smiles showing his perfect teeth.

" I'm going to be protective over you, over us. I want to be sure this gets a chance to grow without some ex trying to step in and mess things up."

The blonde nods with a grin forming while he pulls his phone from his pocket.

" Speaking of hot. Why didn't you ever tell me you were a badass black belt?"