Chapter 130 - Path to Transcendence

Start from the beginning

He then moved on to the last two parts of the quest. 'The destructive force of Nature and exploring different Geologies... It's gonna take me a long time just to find some of the places mentioned in this quest. And I'll need to spend even more on understanding whatever it is that I need to understand... Oh man, that's gonna eat up so much of my time...'

At that moment a new idea popped into Daichi's head. 'What if I find dungeons with landscapes like these... Then I'll be able to spend as much time as I need there... Hmm! That's an idea... But I'll need to be prepared for failure... Besides, does observing the environment in a dungeon count as observing and understanding the world? I guess I'll have to find out.'

Up until now Daichi couldn't focus on training in the dungeons because he would get attacked every often and had to be on guard at all times. He had a very little rest period and he focused on healing himself during such short peaceful moments. Once he eliminated his enemies in a certain area then more would show up to that spot after a while forcing Daichi to fight again or move away. So during the dungeon times Daichi couldn't effectively train his skills.

'I would always get attacked after having just sufficient resting periods. It was as if the dungeon wasn't permitting me to get strong quickly... I'll need to find a way around that... This is a long term quest. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to complete it before the end of the Sasuke defection arc in the series... I need to make a solid plan if I want to complete this quest.'

Since it was a long term quest with a great difficulty, Daichi decided to put it aside for now. He hadn't opened the Strength of the Hundred Seal jutsu scroll yet. He was saving that for tomorrow.

'I'll start on this with fresh eyes once I get some sleep.'

The next day after completing his morning workouts Daichi opened his status page. He focused on the stats and points accumulated till now. His goal was increasing his primary stats.

[Primary Stats]

Strength - 227

Vitality - 228

Dexterity - 157

Agility - 192

Intelligence - 153

Chakra - 294

Wisdom - 163

'Thanks to Tsunade's apprentice title my strength and vitality stats have gone up by 30 but aside from chakra none of the others in primary stat have gone beyond 200... I have 759 points saved... Time to put them to some use.'

Without wasting time, Daichi started adding points to his primary stats.

[Primary Stats]

STR - 227+3 = 230

VIT - 228+2 = 230

DEX - 157+43 = 200

AGI - 192+28= 220

INT - 153+17 = 170

CHK - 294+36 = 330

WISD - 163+7 = 170

Daichi used a total of 136 stat points. He immediately felt the strength and chakra in his body increase several times. Several notifications also appeared before his eyes.

[Chakra stat has reached 300. ]

[The skill Chakra Affinity has evolved to Advanced Chakra Affinity. The skill Chakra Regeneration has evolved to Advanced Chakra Regeneration. This increases the chakra points and chakra regeneration speed of the player.]