Chapter 112 - Fire Capital

Daichi unpacked his bag and freshened up. He took a look around the small house and saw that there were only the most necessary items present.

'The old man sure lives a spartan life.'

After taking a look around Daichi decided it was time to take a trip through the capital. A few minutes later Kensei came to him.

"Daichi, I'm heading to meet a colleague of mine. Would you be alright here or would you like to explore the capital?"

"I'm gonna go sightseeing. Take in the view." Daichi replied with a smile.

Kensei nodded. "If you're going to be late, make sure to eat something. I'm sure you can find a restaurant."

The boy nodded and they both went their separate ways.

Daichi and Kensei left the leaf village that morning and now it was already evening. The sun was slowly coming down.

Daichi walked through the streets of the fire capital. The road itself was made with clean clear cut stones. The whole street was bustling with people. Merchants from all over the world have some businesses here. All the stores were well maintained and they had colorful designs.

'Observe'

[Hoseki Street]

One of the biggest and busiest streets in the Fire Capital. A part of the Hoseki Street is dedicated to classic teahouses, many of which houses mesmerizing geisha performances. Several small restaurants, clothing stores, other shops and the shrine at the end make up Hoseki Street.

You have found Hoseki Street. Quest progression (2/7)

'The business here is booming. Whoever could set up shop here would be able to make a lot of money.'

As Daichi walked he saw a few ninjas wearing the leaf village uniform roaming the capital as well.

'Hmm... Not that surprising. There are many missions that require the leaf ninjas to come here.'

As Daichi walked through the streets he used his 'observe' skill on several people. He didn't find anyone that stood out or were interesting.

'I need to see if I can find some dungeons here. I'm sure this place has got to have at least a few.'

Daichi kept walking and didn't bother to buy anything. Currently he wanted to explore the place and was more interested in completing the exploration quest first.

As he kept walking he soon exited the crowded noisy street and came near a calm serene garden. The garden had a large pond with crystal clear water. Daichi could see several beautiful fishes swimming in the large pond. Daichi could also see a couple small houses that naturally blended with the large garden.

You have found Kanazawa Garden. Quest progression (3/7)

'Observe'

[Kanazawa Garden]

This garden was created on the orders of the wife of the first Fire Daimyo. This garden is also known as the garden of six aspects. These six aspects which were considered vital to create this garden are subtlety of design, coolness, scenic view, respect and wisdom, spaciousness and finally serenity. This garden features ponds, natural landscape features such as hills and streams, and structures such as pavilions and tea houses.

You have witnessed a work created by several master craftsmen.

+1 WISDOM

Daichi was surprised at the new notification and stat increase.