Chapter 130 - Path to Transcendence

"You really think I'll be able to do it?" Daichi was happy that she had that much trust in him.

Tsunade smiled and replied. "I believe you are the only one capable of accomplishing it!"

At that moment a new notification appeared.

"Thank you Lady Tsunade. I won't let you down."

"You better not. Now come on. Let's celebrate. I got us a booth reserved on the exclusive second floor of the Phoenix restaurant." With those words Tsunade and Daichi made their way to the famous restaurant of the Fire capital. Shizune joined them mid way and the three headed to their destination with smiles on their faces.

As Daichi made his way through the streets of the capital he looked at the new system message boxes piled up.

[Tsunade has truly acknowledged you as her student.]

[You have gained the Title 'Slug Sannin's Apprentice']

[Slug Sannin's Apprentice: ]

[This title will give +30 points to Strength and Vitality stats.]

[Reputation increases with Leaf Villagers and its Allies.]

'Wow. I've been wondering why I hadn't received a title even when I was learning under her... Now I know. It's only now that she truly sees me as her student... Regardless, this is a good thing...'

Daichi read the effects of the title and was impressed.

'30 points to strength and vitality huh. Makes sense it would be those stats. She is known for her strength and healing powers.'

Daichi closed the Title notification and looked at the quest that had popped up when his teacher gave him the scroll.

He read the contents and as he kept reading his astonishment grew and by the time he completely read everything he was dumbfounded. He stopped dead in his tracks with his mouth slightly open.

"What the frack?" Daichi couldn't help but exclaim out loud.

A couple walking nearby looked at Daichi like he was an idiot.

Daichi quickly composed himself and resumed walking. He went through the quest details again just to make sure he didn't miss interpret anything.

[Quest Created - 'Observe and Understand']

Observe the various Living Creatures, Phenomena and different Geologies of the world and understand their essence. When you have an understanding of the flow of energy of the world, you can learn and use the taijutsu style created by Hashirama Senju and Tobirama Senju. Time Limit: None

.

[Conditions:]

Observe the Various aspects of Nature such as Land, Water, Plants, Animals and Insects.

Observe and understand at least 7 different types of Creatures.

Observe and understand the creational aspect of Nature. Plants, Forests, Lakes and Oceans.

Observe and understand the destructive force of Nature. Raging Ocean waves, Forest fire, Natural lightning strikes, Tornado and Volcanic lightning.

Explore and understand the different Geologies of the world. Forest, Desert, Frozen Tundra and Volcanic Lands.

.