Chapter 27 - First Dungeon Run - Training Ground 43

Daichi felt like he was falling from the sky. Even though it felt like minutes it was only a couple of seconds. He landed on the ground with a loud thud. Daichi looked around the place. He was in a narrow hallway that was covered with moss and vines. A few feet in front of him stood a tall arched door decorated in green and brown color.

'Ok. No turning back now I guess.... Status.'

Name : Daichi Hekima (The Gamer)

Class : Student

Age : 6

Title : Capable Child, Explorer, Prodigy

Level : 16 (7611.5/8900)

HP : 1820

CP : 2008.5

SP : 1440

[Primary Stats]

Strength - 39

Vitality - 39

Dexterity - 36

Agility - 38

Intelligence - 46

Chakra - 47

Wisdom - 30

[Special Stats]

Sense - 36

Stamina - 40

Indomitable (LOCKED)

Charisma - 16

Persistence (LOCKED)

Dignity (LOCKED)

Luck (LOCKED)

Stat Points - 206

Ryo - 13650

'206 Stat points huh. I'll keep 195 and put 4 in intelligence and one point each in strength and vitality. Then 3 in chakra and 2 in agility. That should be enough. 50 points in intelligence should let me use mana. I'll see what that's about.'

'I have to complete this dungeon without using any more points but If I get into trouble they'll be my backup.'

Originally Daichi only wanted to increase the points after taking a look inside the dungeon but seeing the giant door in front of him made him slightly nervous. Daichi started distributing his points. When he increased his intelligence to 50, new notification boxes popped up.

You have reached the conditions required to use the energy Mana and thus gained [Mana Manipulation] skill. Would you like to learn this skill? (Y/N)

'Most definitely.'

Mana Manipulation - (Active/Passive) (LV.01): Mana is an energy created by the power of an intelligent mind and is a separate energy from chakra. This energy is primarily used for mind enhancing techniques but a strong enough mind can create abilities that have physical effects similar to telekinesis or elemental attacks. This skill allows the user to manipulate their own Mana depending on its proficiency. Practitioners of Mana are even less than Natural Energy users. In its raw form Mana cannot be seen or felt by any sensors or eye powers. The exception is the visual eye Rinne sharingan.

[Note: Since this energy is created by the mind it is limited and overusing this ability before intelligence passes 200 could cause damage to the psyche.]

'So Mana is different from chakra. And if I understand this right, Mana is mostly used for mental abilities. I might be able to create and use mind techniques like the ones used by the Yamanaka clan with my mana... Hmm. So over use of this skill can cause damage? But since I have Gia's blessing skill wouldn't I be alright?... Yeah I'm not gonna roll the dice and find that out any time soon.'