OblivioUs

Nanon walked out of the elevator as the doors slide open. He walked through the lobby of Baiyoke, Ratchathewi, to the balcony bar on the 81st floor, his eyes googling for someone, a known stranger. He spotted him. The desired person reverted his gaze, their eyes met. Nanon walked to the table that could accomodate just two. Ambience was quite, in the corner, lit by the night lights of the city, filled in two strong scents, one of musk perfume while the other of after shower cologne.

Ohm: "Meng, you're late as usual. I felt like I have waited a lifetime (exaggerated mock in heavy yet jovial tone)
Non: "Lo.. you are the one who arrived ahead of time, eh sat!
(loud yet loving reply)
Seated facing each other they stared for a while till the drinks were served.
They had a lot to say, a lot to ask, but when they had to, none spoke, but as they did...
they did in unison...."Meng"
Both smirked (this glee, this conversation, this warmth, this comfort, this companionship, they missed it.... they had been longing for this)

Ohm: "weren't you scared of heights how did you end up coming here?”(being a tease that he is)
Non: "milu... I guess I was born to fly" (being sassy as always) Meng na, weren't you flying to Paris for FW..... with PP?
Ohm: (looking straight into the other's eyes) "I can walk for PFW anytime I want, it can wait but not every day do i get the privilege to meet Nanon Korapat Kirthpan"
Non: (overwhelmed by these words, tears brimming in his eyes, he walked to Ohm's chair and whispered close to his ear) "missed you eh sat!"
Ohm: (spontaneously) "show me" (winked and chugged down his whiskey) Nanon smirked walking to the elevator, left his card at the reception to settle the bill.

Ohm followed Non to his sky suite. Non swiped card key to open the door, walked into his den. The door flushed close, so did the two inside...
Nanon brought Ohm closer to himself grabbing his collar, their faces were inches apart. Non slithered his arms around Ohm's neck while Ohm's arms wrapped habitually around Non's waist. Tears rolling down his eyes, Non held Ohm so dearly. Ohm tightened his arms assimilating each other's warmth to quench the longing that had accumulated for a while now. Nanon being passionately aggressive, kissed Ohm softly on the lips.

Nanon broke from the embrace first saying, "are you disgusted in me? (taking a deep breath) you make me want to kiss you, touch you.... in a manner which might be inappropriate between friends..... i am not into men, i have never felt anything towards any one but... you. I have been hiding these feelings for a long....." (before he could complete Ohm held the back of his head planting a wet kiss on his lips) Nanon reciprocated.

Ohm parted saying, "my inner is ridiculously the same".
Non: "what are we?"
Ohm: "hm (smiling) do you want to define us? aren't we too young for this?"
Non: "I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I needed you. I was lonely. I was scared my past condition would relapse. I couldn't pretend to be fine away from you, anymore"
Ohm: "Life is short, i didn't want to waste a minute after you called me. I was aching to see you, talk to you, hold you, kiss you....(Ohm pressed his thumb to Non's lips asking to part them and inserted it rubbing the palate, spreading tingling sensations in the other to the extent he went weak on his knees. Ohm watched his pinkish fair skin under the dim yellow lights in admiration for a moment. Nanon took the chance to bite his thumb)

Ohm: "eyh! You seem to be hungry, let me grab something from the cabinet"
Non reached the counter in a couple of quick strides and fetched a berry in his mouth. He signalled Ohm to eat it from his mouth. Ohm walked away after taking a bite. Nanon followed him to the sofa, threw him into the armrested corner and climbed on top of him, pulling his shirt off.

He picked a tiny pot of honey from the counter top while following Ohm to the sofa. He scooped out the viscous golden liquid with his fingers and applied it onto Ohm's taut pecs, his lips trailing the flow from chest to side of the neck saying, "hmmm.... aloi mak". Ohm grinned contemplating the other's fetish, replied, "lo? let me taste it too" (pulling Non into a needy tongue kiss resulting in moans and pants from the two indulged)

Nanon freed himself of his jeans and began to unzip Ohm's pants. Ohm complied. They kissed laying on each other, palpitations rose on both ends. Their tongues quarrelled for dominance while their lower bodies mimicking black obsidian rubbing to a white quartz (both are flint). Waves of sensuousness rippled over and over till their bodies were exhausted.

Ohm flipped Non with his back touching fabric of the sofa. He picked a cube from the ice bucket holding a champagne and ran it over the other's body. The beauty of their chemistry stalled time. As though Ohm had transformed Nanon's body into a guitar, making melodies flow out of Non's throat, with an icy pic. Ohm kissed his lover's body with utmost care not to leave any purple marks on the pale canvas. Only Ohm knew how to treat his king.

In a fair play of two Alphas, no body won but both lost...... their hearts. After frotting to an ecstatic climax, they lay at 69,  Non on the midnight blue velvety sofa while Ohm on the fur tufted white carpet beneath it. Bodies shining drenched in sweat, eyes heavy from the intense activity, hearts returning to their rhythm, cheeks flushed and lips curved up in an unknown glee.

Non: "Meng, is the only way to stay like this, a marriage?"
Ohm: "if we are not ready, let's cherish it like a secret to grave"
Non: "will our surroundings accept an undefined relationship like this?"
Ohm: "whether it does or not, nothing will change us"
Non thought to himself , "i love him but..... I wanted to get married and have kids"
Ohm pondered within, "will my parents accept if I say I will not have kids?"