Nanon's confession

Nanon spoke about ohm at Jamsai event where the author of the book Behind The Scenes, Afterday, was also present, "We see each other everyday, grow up together, learn together, share our views, we understand and respect each other's likes n dislikes, we are there for each other whenever. That's love, that's how love works"
Interviewer: "what is your experience working with ohm?"
Nanon answers, "Ohm..
He is like chilled fruit stick sold outside our schools, in the scorching summers, available in different colours and flavours. The more you eat, the more you want. It is one of the sweetest memories of our life that lifts the corners of our lips into a smile as we recollect the past. I love working with him. His persona compliments me.
I barely remember any NG or second take for our shots together. We understand each other's comfort while sharing the same goal. He is pretty quick at catching changes in me since he is pretty considerate towards his co-actors. He observes a lot even though he looks like a prankster. There were times when I was depressed due to my infection, lack of work, sadness from my past relationship, pressure of paying off my loans, all of this stress piling up to insomnia. I tend to dwell on words and actions of other's towards me. He was the only one who noticed, came to me, made me smile again, cleared my thoughts, rejuvenated my detriment soul. Hugging him re-energises me. His kisses appreciate my hardwork. He was my therapy.
I am a clingy person myself, i like to show affection. This might make us seem lovers. I never knew someone could love me so much. I am greatful that it is Ohm. I pray we meet next life to be together again. That's my only wish...
For the rest, I can earn them on my own (chuckles)"