A Black Hole

Nanon and Ohm attended an event sponsored by Pure Plus (soap and wash). MC rTuituika, a total fangirl of their CP, asked them, "How was the journey of knowing and working with each other?"

Ohm: "Going back to 2017, P'Nod and his assistants conceptualised us together for the first time. We were sent to a traditional Thai program where we learnt to make kites. We barely knew each other but they said aesthetic was good."

Non: "The series i shot before gifted, were supporting roles and I was just an adolescent trying out my skills. P'Than, who was then my manager, sent me to promote myself. Coincidentally ohm was chosen with me, generally two people were invited to every episode of that show so .... It was us."

Ohm: "Later my manager told me I was roped in for Blacklist. They need me to shoot a teaser (Viking), when I reached i learnt that it was opposite Nanon (Traffic). We walked past each other dressed in school uniform and everybody was so impressed. That's the first time we officially greeted each other".

Non: "I like eventful stories like Gifted, Blacklist... They have a lot of characters that I could interact with to compete on a professional level. At first he (pointing at Ohm) was supposed to play Viking but later the script turned out that Traffic and Highlight shared a lot of frames. Viking was opponent to us and he didn't have much screen space or character sketch to begin with. Originally they were looking for a potential rival but then found a loyal mate".

Ohm: "Around the same week we met again, this time even slept together. (Ohm smirked while Nanon slapped his arm) We met at GMM building for briefing us for 'Yai and grandsons'. We were airing in the same episodes. We shot for it in the beginning of 2018. P'Aoff had launched me in HCTM while Nanon was filming Gifted 2. We got along well, shared the same room, ate together, filmed together".

Non: "i won't say much, our Insta has it all (scoffing). Actually we attended the same secondary school and are attending the same college, Srinakharinwirot Mahalay. We have a lot in common and see each other frequently".

Ohm: "We had scheduled for Blacklist reading, that's when we bonded. Chimon worked with me in HCTM, i didn't know he was friends with Nanon from way back. He introduced us. I clearly remember, Nanon walking upto me, 'Sawadee krap P'Ohm'. He called Chimon by his name, I was the same age as them so I asked him to drop honorifics with me. And the next line i hear from him, "ok, pai let's grab something to eat Meng" in six hours that we came to know each other".

Non: "You asked for it. (slapping ohm's arm) We had quite number of frames together. Everytime I lose control, he is holding me tight from punching people. Even the director gave us a couple of staircase scenes where we had to vent out our emotions, after talking to the script writers. It was quite an impressive shot. It made me want to perform with him again. Meanwhile we found out that our homes were in the same community on adjacent roads. I tagged along with him everday so as to save my mom some time and fuel".

Ohm: "I didn't make the first move. I knew he was a celebrity, watched his endorsements and dramas on my friend's phone. He is my junior, i expected him to be a spoiled brat with impregnable persona. Even though I am senior to him at school yet I joined GMM later so...." (before he could finish saying, nanon slapped his arm while ohm playfully yelled asking to be  saved from this physical abuse making a pitiable face)

Non: "The thing is, i have always watched BLs endorsing products or introducing faces without any actual purpose. I was weary about this guy here (pointing to ohm) as he had majorly done BLs before, MIR, HCTM, then Shipper, a ghost movie. I misjudged him. But his performance in Dew, intrigued me. As I revealed in interview with P'Leo, i watched it thrice. He influenced my perspective towards a whole genre of series. I was curious as to how this man could romanticise anyone so perfectly. Well now I know"

Ohm: "On sets of Blacklist, we held deep conversations, opinionated on situations, shared our aspirations, apparently we were similar. He made me listen to his melodious voice everyday traveling back through the traffic of Bangkok. It became a habit... that I have liked since. He seems very composed now but back then he was a rowdy".

Non: "Hmmm.. we grew closer traveling to and from the sets. We had so much fun on the sets, everybody being the same age. This prankster was exceptionally good back then, I was the naughtiest, Frank and First being my targets. But the first time I saw him at the 5th floor GMM building for briefing before 'Yai and sons', he entered the room, looked around, our eyes met. He then panned his gaze to Chimon, raised his eyebrows with his hands in the pockets, standing brazenly chewing on his gum. The moment I saw him, i knew he was a gangster. He started flirting around with the ladies in the room, playing n rolling around with our cast members. Everyone was squealing at his cheesy words. I hated his guts".

Ohm: "he he he... (pretending laughter) no one will believe you. It's all over our Insta posts and retweets. We have been flirting back n forth on media for 3 yrs before BBS. We became a popular ghostship. It might be embarassing but you can admit that you were attracted to me".

Non: "I'll kill you before I do that (in annoyed tone filled with endearment) it's you who keeps saying weird things on social media. We do have great chemistry, so much so that, we trended two consecutive days on twitter just for attending the screening of 'Together the movie'. Without knowing i turned around and landed on ohm looking in the same direction, at the movie hall. People started drooling already".

Interviewer: "So it was a bed of roses! Your chemistry bloomed from your rapport and we have a record breaking response for BBS world wide, especially the kisses are renowned. I can't believe you two have misunderstandings".

Ohm: "Ofcourse we do. We are two people from different backgrounds, socio-economic as well as cultural. Our personalities have molded out of the brought up at home. For example, he is pampered at home having sisters all around. While us two (refering to himself and N'thai) have been disciplined thoroughly from the beginning. Our eating habits don't match. I like to keep fit while he lives on desserts" (nanon punches his arm this time).

Non: "It's just that I like eating doughnuts he likes making'em.
(throwing a wicked grin to ohm) Despite our differences we work in tandem, should I say we are yin-yang. We fight for silly reasons, yet quickly make up. We can't stay annoyed at each other for long. As I spoke at Solmon podcast, we don't have to impress each other, we give space and time understanding the other's mood. Blame us that we came to know each other, blame us that we love each other so much"