Ohm's insecurity

Ohm praised Nanon on the sets of 'My Universe' MV shooting;
"Non is an amazing person. I respect him and treat him as my idol. He does so many things like acting, script writing, directing, presenting brands, composing music, modelling, as you can see, everything on this set has been planned and controlled by him. He works on a different level. He is so cool compared to the kids of his age. Poleu, not praising him anymore (Thai people believe if u praise someone a lot they face trouble) you can see the result for urself, krap"

Ohm lays back in his gaming chair after a good shower to sort his thoughts that have been stinging him for a while now, even after two years.
He knows he doesn't want to face this situation but here he is.... being compared to Nanon.

Nanon is truly brilliant. He works himself to perfection every time when colleagues of his age are only trying out their skills yet. I have been with him for 7 years now, that's a long period to know someone. He is not a naughty and carefree person like the others in our group. Me, Neo, Chimon are the rowdies. His presence is intense while expression is captivating. No wonder he gets to play lead roles. All of us have been struggling everyday to establish ourselves for approximately the same period of time now, yet Nanon plays the centre.

Even at stage shows, launch events, awards function or product endorsements, he is always in the spotlight standing with P'Tha, delegates and Production head, Manager of the event. Critics love his work. His potential was recognised pan Asia. He bags more awards and recognition than merely money.
He was roped in for movies in foreign languages as a child artist. Now with feathers in his cap, he could be casted for lead role in remake of a Kdrama 'Nevertheless'. He was contacted by Netflix....an international OTT platform.

Everybody acknowledges him, associates with him, even his HR and P'Tha trust him with the content he produces. Non's fans say that I am taking unfair advantage of this CP. I remember reading a comment by a renowned Gossip columnist and Film Enthusiast on twitter, "Nanon might be the only actor in the Thai entertainment industry who proved his mettle through non-Bl works at a young age".
He posted this before BBS was announced, in appreciation of Non's works.

I remember the words exchanged between P'Kwang and P'Sod that I happened to overhear, "Nanon doesn't sell fan-service, he is all about content". I can assure that he was born talented, coz he grasps things lightning fast. His parents support him unconditionally, they must be proud of him.

Will I be able to equal him?....
Would I still be accepted in the industry after refusing to promote as Ohm-Non CP?...
Will Non start to distance me coz I am not his league?...
Will I be able to prove my worth through the latest work of mine (10 YT)?....
Will my career develop?...

Have i failed my parents?...
(tears slowly run down his temples wetting the cushion beneath his head)