can't live With or Without

Nanon was spending the weekend with his family. He was relaxing in his backyard porche scrolling through his phone to learn the recent developments, especially about someone that he had not contacted for a while now. Twitter and Weibo read the following about them:

thai solo fanclub of Ohm,
"i knew his potential. Let him have his spotlight atleast now"
"Ohm 😘 my daddy, he is a c@ck=d cartridge now, there's no backing down"

international fans, "ohm-Non look adorable together. None else in the BL history captivated me so. Can they do more projects together?, coz they are 'The Power Couple'. Where could Nanon find a partner like Ohm?"

chinese netizens, "Ohm jiayou! You are way talented than the overly celebrated junk on the 3D boards of GMM building"
"Ohm zhen de shi Wang zhe. Nanon should step down the throne, ohm has come to take his true place"
"Ohm must get better works. His partner Hwang le rong (Nanon) is rather arrogant to be an idol. I saw their live, he refuses to do my tiny request". Nanon was displeased reading these comments.

A international fan of Ohm-Non creating content on a reaction channel on YouTube, she tweeted, "Ohm is a competent person but has always been shadowed by the self-claimed genius people of his own agency, who in reality do not contain the calibre. GMM sells only fan-service (Off-Gun) or faces (F4). This kid, if given a deserving platform, could prove himself. I think he is comparable to young portfolios like Zhang Linghe, Song Wei long, Ryeo un, Lee Eunchan from Chinese and Korean industries, respectively, in terms of talent". Generally he would feel proud when his friend was praised but this time it pinched him a little.

A thai pop artist cited about Nanon, anonymously, after the success of BBS in a talk show, "N can survive the industry coz he is multitalented. Yet he entered BL industry to gain recognition. I didn't expect a lonewolf like him to bend (pun intended) in order to trend".

An insider of the Thai entertainment industry who previously managed background extras for series shooting, "I hope they treat Ohm well this time atleast, I pray Nanon doesn't turn out to be another Toey". These words enraged Nanon. He didn't understand the source of this mindless comparison between him and Toey. He couldn't bring himself to continue reading further.

Mae Ning, "noo, come have food with us. It's lunch time already. What's that weird look on your face? Is it something about Ohm? ..." (she looked up to see Non seemed bothered about something)

Non: "mae, am i so bad? Is it wrong to be ambitious? I don't mean to steal anybody's spotlight, i only try to portray that i am better at work than others. Why am I being bashed? He was the one who lost sanity in front of everyone. I was silent, i didn't react, i acted mature, i didn't blame him, i supported him in everything then why? WHY???"

Mae Ning,"hshh.. come here (she gave him a bear hug) noo, you were not wrong in intention but your behaviour is very provocative. Every time you try to tell others they are not doing it right, they feel intimidated. Sometimes they feel you are bullying them, coz you have been in the industry longer. You are so direct and showy about your strengths. Some people do get offended at the fact that you try to correct or nag them a lot. Once or twice is overlooked but you kept doing it. This is one of the reasons that you might not have made many friends. But this time it is Ohm. He will not quietly bear with your domination. He has been utterly patient with you. You know he loves you. Still you pushed him away coz you hated the feeling of being called his submissive"
(non looked at his mom straight as though she had pierced right through the eye of a restless fish writhing in his mind)
Non: "mae?? ...? have i not loved him back enough? I don't.. I never think of him as my rival. He will always be my first priority....." (he paused stunned at his own words)

Mae Ning: "when you love someone, you don't bother if you are submitting to them. He has sincerely yielded to you. It's your turn"

Nanon churned his thoughts with comments from people and his mother's advice. Frankly, he missed those days they were in love on the sets of BBS. He wanted to talk to Chimon about it. But the idea eventually faded. Both of them visited a beach brunch organised by P'Mint. He drank and enjoyed the party. He danced for a long while in front of the stage hanging onto a pole. Chimon dropped him back at his condo at dusk.

Blabbering to himself he reached for phone, tears started flowing down his cheeks as the thought of 'not being able to meet each other again' flashed in his mind. He dialed the number of his soulmate, "Ai Ohm..."