ON22_ a twin star universe

Ohm, a simple and free spirited youth, his favourite colour is white. He calls orange the colour of love.
Nanon, a savage and reserved young man, favourite color being black. He says colour of love is the mix of two colors that the people in love, like.
People call them twins, but they are soulmates. They look ethereal together so most people, who know them, want them married. So did Nanon say, on the reality show with GoyNattyDream called 'Would u Love us if we Love u?'.

Their faces light up when they are in their own universe. People around them can sense love in the air enveloping them. They have succeeded doing what others write down as couple goals when they date;

Nanon knows what Ohm eats, how he likes his popcorn, what he wears, what colors of underwear does he have, his favourite pastime, his holiday goto, words that trigger him, time that he goes to sleep, scent of the perfume he wears, size of his jeans and shoes.

Ohm cares about Non like the most precious person in his life. Ohm obliges to Nanon's requests, gives him short massages, carries him on his back or in his arms like a baby, picks Non up from set and sends him back to his condo, cuddles to sleep with him, plays pranks with him to keep him entertained, meticulously supports all his works, patiently listens and talks to Non about matters that bother him, takes all the countless slaps from him lovingly.

Laying in each other's lap, intertwining fingers while walking, feeding each other mouth-to-mouth, disappearing together from the sets to a secret rendezvous, getting jealous of other bcoz of their skinship with GMM members or SWU students, hugging each other passionately with tears pooling up when they look into each other's eyes. They did it all. They crossed their own statement of being 'just friends' when they indulged in warm and hungry kisses at a couple of instances during BBS shooting, which eventually were edited out coz P'Aoff does not like portraying erotic love. Both can't deny the fact that at some point, just for a fraction of a minute, they desired to make love to the other. They definitely admire each other, long for skinship. They wouldn't mind touching each other in arousing ways, atleast the world doesn't have to know about it. With Ohm being so attractively hot and Nanon so seductively cute, only they know how to keep their devils at bay.

Countless endorsements and photoshoots, interviews and fanmeet events lined up continuously for about an year. Off course the award shows running in between, they are seeing each other 32 days a month. Still their bonding time feels not enough. They never run out of words for each other. They don't realise what they have or maybe... they don't want to realise it yet.