Nanon's heart strings

Growing up admiring professional musicians and singers, an ambitious kid like Nanon would train himself as much as he could by gaining knowledge about songwriting while practicing vocals. Music is something he is passionate about. He has recorded a few songs of himself already. BDC project, My U and BBS. He has covered many songs on his Ig on guitar. He pitched in certain words for the OSTs of his movie and composed the ending theme music for one of his dramas. He wanted to create an album entirely by himself now. He had been honing his skills for a long time gathering his emotions. Yet now that he wanted to pen down, nothing seemed to fit into place, owing to the perfectionist in him.

He shut himself up in an infinity pool front suite in Renaissance, Pattaya. He fancies beaches especially at twilight dawn but his nocturnal cycle prohibited him from catching a glimpse. He had no schedule, no paparazzi following him, a lot of time in hand yet he couldn't compose anything. He felt like his soul was missing....

He had been going to bed for consecutively about 10 days, unproductive. He visited places on the itinerary, tried continental cuisines and swam in the pool to heart's content. Next morning he strolled the sands thoughtlessly. When he walked passed by the rocks, a moment from his past flashed in his memory. He recollected the words and emotions from the beach scenes of BBS. A tear ran down his eye, his throat choked. He cursed his mind for reeling these scenes again.

Unknowingly words started flowing into his mind, 'WanWan' scribbled on the top with meaningful lines under it mimicking beads aligned on a string filling up the paper, with emotions, which remained blank till now....

He arranged it to a tune and sang it on Ig streaming live. His fans gave a positive response, his seniors and friends appreciated. Nanon wrote and composed a bunch of songs, an intro representing the freedom to love, a couple of love songs, a sad song of the heartbroken, outro melo closing theme. He even recorded the jist of his album in his words, "This album is a narrative of the faint glow of a lantern in the cold and longing winter night, where a person is waiting for the dense white to melt under the much awaited spring".

P'Tha, P'Green, P'Dim, P'Kwang and his music producers were all gathered for the listening. They were impressed, wanted to finalize the album but had to wait for a couple of weeks to finish the current projects at hand. On one hand they had to finalize 'Alpha' a new boy group being launched under GMM label. On other hand the management was busy with promotions for 'Juvenile love' the cast who worked for 'Faen phom bpen prathan nak riian', Gemini, Forth, Prom, Ford, Mick, Aun.

Nanon went to meet P'Arm who was now officially the Head of Costume department, designer and stylist for pillar CPs. His office was located at the corner overlooking the city on the 21th floor. He showed him the travel logs from Miami, Florida of Tay-New, Off-Gun and Krist flaunting how rich they were. Nanon enquired of the recent happenings to which P'Arm replied, "Ohm flew to Korea". Nanon held a stoic face and changed the topic to his brothers, Chimon, Drake and Frank. After chatting for a while he went back to his condo. His broken phone was now repaired. He searched social media accounts for updates, encountered tweets that affected him badly.....