Ohm overseas

Lucy Yeon, managing director, BPP agency, Seoul was previously an idol scout who worked for the same agency. She was friends with sub-editor and art director of Chicteen magazine, China, Elvis Yu. They knew each other from their academic Alma Mater. Elvis was on sets while OhmNon shot for the cover page. He was impressed with Ohm, thus suggested his port folio to Lucy. She picked up a few solo pics of Ohm from the edition photographer, Ginie Young. Ohm was a natural at attracting women with his charms. Something about him was alluring, she presented his data from her agency to ELLE magazine shoot, not letting go of this opportunity. With her skills, Voila!! he was selected.

ELLE is one of the largest selling fashion magazine and cosmetic brand in South Korea, with soaring worldwide sales. Korean standards for beauty and styling are unparalleled, as the world accredits it.
GMM was contacted. They agreed to let Ohm work through BPP agency while in Korea with terms and conditions discussed and signed by both parties. When Ohm learnt that he was walking for ELLE, after being compared to Lee Minho, it meant a lot to him. They had come to him without his efforts, he was more than thankful.

Once again the GMM building was taken over by this handsome young man. His fans were boundlessly happy. He flew to Korea with hopes of a good kickstart into international career. A couple of production houses, that eyed him the last time he appeared in Korea for fanmeet 2022, but did not venture then, tried to reach his manager. They waited for him to be available in the circuit for a stable period within the country.

Park Jungsoo, head of a production house, contacted them with an affirmative agreement over filming a movie based on a real-life long distance relationship queer lovestory. Ohm was chosen opposite Eunchan, a rapper member of Tempest, Yuehua entertainment, a boy group in Korea. His parents were from Chinese origin too so they were expected to bond easily. Even though Ohm wanted to try other genres this was a one time opportunity for him to showcase himself abroad. He couldn't reject the offer just yet.

Ohm was accompanied by Mr. Park while driving back to his hotel room. In the car, P'Kwang explained, "the target audience is bigger. It adds to the port folio to feature in a Korean film, so let's consider".
P'Jungsoo said, "Even though at par global acting standard you might consider yourself a juvenile but from the investor's point of view, you are the best candidate. Also the last Collab between Korea and Thai actors happened in 2017. In the new era acceptance towards foreign goods, cultures and idols has grown tremendously. This movie has a potential to be elected for Asian Film festival under the category of best queer love themed film, judging the skills of you two main leads. I can guarantee on behalf of Eunchan, he is a determined and mature kid"

Ohm returned from the photoshoot. He was lying on sofa sipping on a cup of warm tea, he saw his phone ringing. He picked it up instantly (anxiously) and said, "Non!?" He could hear faint sobs, sniffs and a word, "Ai' Ohm....."