Symptoms of retrieval, No more PatPran

Nanon is a workaholic who feeds on attention and spotlight, be it in music or drama. He chooses scripts based on depth of the character sketch to ensure it carves his ideal growth as an actor. Production team or script writers don't dare approach him just casually. They need an endeavering homework to convince him to play a role. Being a young achiever of GMM, winning most prestigious awards one after the other, he doesn't actually need a BL to showcase himself to the film fraternity. Yet he accepted this role coz he believed in Ohm and P'Aof. He put in all his efforts to become 'pran'.

"I would take up such a role (portraying queer nature) if it helps me improve my skills, especially if it like, '3 will be free', 'malila' or 'love of siam'. I won't have a couple just to gain fanbase but to make people see the issue through the character and my determination as an actor" - Nanon for DONT interview.

Ohm on contrary is a simple minded person who looks for thrill and satisfaction in the roles he does. He would appreciate a production team who encourage improvisation of script based on his presence of mind or mood of the scenario. Working with a crew, who don't over-exploit their actors, always feels good. He is extremely professional at any job he is given. He has worked for more than 11 projects already, the prominent ones being BLs. He has not challenged himself enough so he didn't want to continue in the same genre. Well he was scammed (in a good way) by P'Aoff into playing 'pat'. His aims to do roles related to socio-political issues, psycological thrillers, troubled handicap or biography of athletes. He is currently the Prince of BL industry, having charmed at least half a dozen men, all agencies put together. Why would he need a BL again to prove himself??

Ohm for ALL magazine, "I have played the roles (portraying queer nature) enough, i am satiated now. I am a grown up and can channelise my mind to change focus to something that i hadn't tried. For example, last night party was great, such parties keep happening. I can't sulk coz last night is over. It's a new morning. I have to keep walking, staying with one character does not help in my development".

A person who had done mostly BLs paired with a person who never did one, was a perfectly crazy combination made by fate.... precisely by all those who saw the spark between them. Ohm had many ships, one with every person he acted while Nanon has an aged and pure 'NaMon' ghostship that people still get drunk on. They have girls they have been shipped with. Solo fans fantasize them as hot young idols, drool on the pillows with covers custom printed Ohm or Nanon.

A lady on Twitter, a fangroup columnist of young idols at GMM, Khun my#*@feel©%¥* wrote this previous to BBS when it was first announced, "what the f@¢*! These two are the most straightest bros at GMM, a BL with these two, sorry but I can't anticipate any chemistry from two masculine dudes"

BBS had stopped airing, popularity led to a demand for a rerun, Illumination was successfully organised. That officially marked the end of BBS. Reporters could no longer pull up their RP asking repetitive questions about the scenes that shook the world. Solo fandoms enjoyed their idol's public appearances while CP fans were still recovering from the rooftop, P'Aoff 's Ep 11 scam and P'Medh shutting their apartment door in Ep 12. Managers and costume, makeup, hair staff were divided coz they had different schedules. OhmNanon couldn't find time for each other. Even if they wanted to, toxic fans hawked them everywhere.

Both the actors had their schedules lined up for the next year releases. Their partners were different now. They were being shipped/promoted with the current partners who were precisely anyone but each other. They had shed the characters of Pat-Pran and turned into their scripted roles. Workshops had begun, they met for post BBS events organised for product endorsements. They had second highest turnover in GMM ever, following F4.

Whenever OhmNon appeared at an event they were still asked about memories from their intimacy on screen. Instead of concentrating on their current projects, they were teased by each other's name. Certain Gossip journalists asked inconvenient questions like personal feelings towards each other, relationship status, their opinion on making BBS2, legalization of marriage of LGBTQIAP community, etc.

Nanon fears the society coz he was always taught to behave by the book, he can't bring himself to rebel against the public. He had been observing the professional graph of career development of those who came out of the closet which turned out not so encouraging. He wasn't even sure of his feelings. Even if he was, his ambition doesn't compromise with the tenderness in heart.

Ohm stood well mannered and patient while the reporters shot questions at him;
Rep 1: "do u miss Nanon?"
Ohm: "krap"
Rep 1: "did u plan another collab with Nanon?"
Ohm: "we haven't planned anything yet but..." (before he could finish, a reporter from last line screamed)
Rep: "is it true that u met ur secret gf at a mall the other day while BBS was still airing?"
Ohm: "i have clarified it already, krap, i don't have a gf, I was meeting my P' from the school alumni. She helped me when I was working for MIR, since it was my first time"
Rep 1: "it seems you have been trending with PPkrit and N'Perth these days? Any future collab?"
Ohm: "mai, krap. They are just friends i spend..." (before he completed the sentence)
Rep 2: "just friends? U mean like u and Nanon?" (expression on Ohm's face turned blank from a smile)
Ohm: "we r all friends, krap"
Rep 2: "why do u not want to do BLs anymore?"
Ohm: "it's not that I don't like doing BLs..." (he was patiently trying to answer but was interrupted again)
Rep 3: "Did you start doing BLs coz they give instant popularity and money without rendering any proper content?"
Ohm : "content is up to the script writing team, not my job krap. BLs do give fame and money but I conveyed my character to the best I could"
Rep 1: "u seem to have a ripped body, are u satisfied with it?"
Ohm: "i am, i work hard for hours at gym while following strict diet..."
Rep 2: "do u see BLs as an exploitation of nudity and obscenity on screen?"
Ohm: "Not necessarily, krap. If the character sketch calls for it, then I have no problem"
Rep 2: "we saw u at the fanmeet, the erotic dance performance in red pants, can we expect more of it next event?
Ohm: "mi loo, krap, depends on the concept of the.."
Rep 3: "ur bed scene in the lakorn 'Eye for an Eye' has crossed 3M views, ur comment plz?" (Ohm's eyes turned blurry with tears)
Ohm: "I am contented that people like my work.." (he said in a desolate tone when he was interrupted by another reporter from behind the shutter-stocker crowd)
Rep: "do u think u r roped into roles for only the body?"
Ohm: (he turned away to find P'Kwang) She answered, " No comments, thank you all very much, that's it for today"
yet Rep 3 continued, "Do u believe typical heterosexual dramas will give same fame and money as BLs?" P'Kwang steared their way out taking Ohm away to the green room.

Nanon's appeared at Tay-New fan event, along with P'Aoff, Chimon, P'Off, P'Gun, P'Arm, P'Godgi, almost half of GMMTV supporting their 2nd pillar. Fans pooled around him, asked, "Nong!! Are u here alone, where's ur partner?" Everybody started filming him and clicking photographs. Even though idols are idols on stage, offstage they are just human like any other. Nanon's defence mechanism reinforced, "Arai na krap!... (in a disgusted and loud tone)I am here to support P'Tay and P'New. I am here with my friends and seniors. I am not lonely krap. Being with them makes me happy too" he walked away from the crowd.

The dreadful night that everybody feared in a corner of their hearts was here, the night of MAYA awards. An unofficial fan gathering with a few international fans cheering for Ohm-Nanon, crowd majorly consisting of local fans, was held outside the venue hall.
ohm and Nanon arrived, they walked through the crowd to the centre, clicked pictures with the fans on all sides, nonnie clinged onto ohm and passed him her mic, nanon started greeting already, he spoke....
Ohm started saying his greetings, nanon asked them not to use too much flash lest they would hurt ohm's eyes, and then Ohm went silent for quite some while...
And there was a rift, an argument arising from a  misunderstanding, as they explained themselves later.

But one thing that was evident over the months was that.... they grew apart