𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"What's you're advice then?" Chaewon huffed out.

"Confess" JinRin said simply, looking at Ji Geon who also nodded in agreement.

"Easy for you to say"

"It's not my fault we have an old-couple romance" JinRin quipped, smiling to herself dreamily.

"That day was like a fairytale, too good to be true but that's what makes it unique and magical" The girl stated in such a way that she seemed to be narrating a children's storybook.

"Here we go again" Ji Geon grinned as she lay her shoulders on Chaewon's, watching fondly as JinRin narrated the beginning of her youthful yet soulful romance.

——————————

She could hear her heart thumping and ears ringing, palms glossed up with sweat and knees tightly locked in place.

"Lee JinRin!"

Thunderous applauds filled the room as the newly elected Chairman stood up to give her speech.

No way.

Taking a deep breath, the girl saw the seven boys and her two best friends clapping and whistling her name.

JinRin had to bite her lips to test waters- whether this was all just her dream.

For a village girl who couldn't take care of her alcoholic dad and caused her mum no much trauma, she doubt she's suitable to take up such a gigantic role.

Not that she cannot handle the burden- the worry mostly lies on her reputation.

JinRin muttered silent prayers to herself, hoping everything will go as she wished for and would deliver her unplanned speech ceaselessly.

From a far, her eyes caught on a particularly happy boy who face rejoiced the word 'proud'.

Her short eye-contact with Jaemin made her wish this dream could last forever- it'll be her happy ever after.

A tint of pink coloured her cheeks unknowingly as she went up and gave her first Chairman speech.

——————————

"Oh my gods JinRin babe, why do you always bring this scene up" Chaewon whined, head still on Ji Geon's crying shoulder.

"Probably my fifth time hearing her whine and the hundredth time hearing this story" Ji Geon sighed but nonetheless her smile wavered.

"Hurry on to the best part"

——————————

"You have a smile worth millions but I wouldn't buy them because the world deserve to see it"

"Let your worries fly by you like how you pass your tested with flying colours"

"What's your favourite colour? Is it yellow— because you brighten up my world every day"

"You're the Chairman of the student council, but you're also my Queen"