𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖. 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥

Tuesday, curse day

Tuesday, curse day.

"Neverland where time stopped every day
It's a night that suits you" - Bambi, Baekhyun

Barging out of the café, the seven boys felt a sigh of relief as when they saw the two impatient girls.
At least they didn't left them hanging or else the plan would have gone in a misdirection.

Jaemin and Jeno instantly jumped into action and directed the others to both do their cars which to their relief, was able to fit everyone.

The location of Sewon's house has already been sent by JinRin, which is previously sent by Ji Geon.

"Let's split and meet up" Jeno suggested
And so, the younger ones went with Jaemin whereas the rest went with Jeno.

During the ride in Jaemin's car, it was rather uncomfortable and awkward. Chenle and Jisung were both in their own worlds where Ji Geon was staring nervously outside the car. JinRin, on the other hand, got the supposed 'worst sit' as she is stuck right beside the main protagonist whom she, a few minutes ago lied to.

Heaving out an inevitable sigh, JinRin turned her head towards the troubled looking boy beside her.

"Look I'm sorry about just now.. it was a last minute plan and we couldn't think of anything better"

"Plus we had to improvise—" JinRin whispered to him, slightly embarrassed

"You all could have just told me you know" Jaemin muttered out rather loudly which caught Ji Geon's attention.

"But Hyung— you didn't even believe a word Ji Geon said" Jisung complained

"And you know how hard it is to convince you to go somewhere, you always have excuses" Chenle added on

"Ok sorry, my fault then" Jaemin sighed

"No, it was mine" Ji Geon interrupted

"If only I had told you sooner, or at least believed myself, my trust in you guys.. this entire mess would not have started and JinRin would not be involved"

"It's just.. I've tried telling you so many times Jaemin.. even I cant keep track of it... the previous day, the last time we met.. I almost spilled everything out."

Ji Geon took a deep breath before continuing—

"But you only returned a look of disgust and disappointment, like you would never ever believe me ever again"

"That was when I gave up... but JinRin here, took a step foward and kindly helped me out. She was the only one who trusted me, despite me being rude to her and us not being close at all"

"Even Chaewon gave up on me..." Ji Geon panted out, emotions clearly overwhelming her as her eyes started watering.

"Jaemin, I have never once doubted you, I have always trusted you were a good person. But did you return the favour, did you trust me at all?"