𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

Monday, the radiant wings of sun flew through the sky

"I'm gonna make it smile smile smile away"
- SMILEY (feat Bibi), Yena

<two months later>

"Look at those two cuddling away...! I swear JinRin is going get it from me one day... one day" Chaewon groaned out, watching as her best friend get all lovey-dovey with her boyfriend.

"I'm sure she remembers..." Ji Geon sighed, pursing her lips in disappointment.

"It's fine we have each other" Ji Geon gleefully said as she hooked arms with the girl who is starting to totally lose her temper.

"I can't believe she's missing our girl's day out for a guy! What happened to the girl code!"

"I mean to be fair...both of us did ditch her once-"

"Wait- you missed the important part, it was Haechan's birthday, I can't miss it!" Chaewon defensively muttered out.

"I have an even more valid reason than the both of you, hm"

"Fine fine you win girl"

"But still when are you guys getting together?" Ji Geon smirked as she teased the girl beside her whose cheeks turned red at the mention of the topic.

"Shut up! Let fate lead the way you know...maybe someday it'll just happen" Chaewon sighed whilst squatting down in front of the door and Ji Geon followed thereafter.

"What will happen my two dear friends"

The sudden voice startled the two girls who only then realised the couple had already made their way out of the music room.

"Sorry I'm late he had to tell me something important" JinRin gave an embarrassed smiled whilst lifting her two friends up to their feet.

"Come on stop with your glares, I might get a heart attack one day from you guys"

"Or from me" Jaemin winked as he gave JinRin a tight hug before the couple parted their way.

"Get a room!" Chaewon cringed at the sight as Ji Geon squinted her eyes shut in disgust.

"Get a guy" JinRin retorted and unsurprisingly, the girls had a heated debate on why whether being taken is good or not.

"I swear the both of you have this debate every single week" Ji Geon groaned in annoyance, coming up with the same solution each time to break up the fight.