𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕. 𝐒𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫

Sticker :0 🔫

Tuesday, the drizzle of rain danced lightly in the pale blue sky

"To you, who was always by my side like this
I just need you to be with me" - Be there for you, nct dream

"Mind if I join the both of you?"

It took the two girls a few seconds before they looked up, only to find the entire class looking at their direction.

And standing right in front of them is none other than the notorious heartthrob, the boy whom JinRin tried hard to avoid.

Giving the boy a lazy eye, JinRin muttered out, "I think there are many other classmates who are dying to partner with you, why not join them instead,"

She went back with her work, not sparing Haechan another glance, hoping he'll walk away and the whole class wouldn't be shooting eyes at them.

"What if I want to join you, not them?"

Before JinRin could grit out a forceful answer, Chaewon slapped her hands across JinRin's mouth and gave an apologetic look towards her best friend.

She is definitely getting scolded by JinRin after this.

"Sure! We'll love to have you in our group, the more the merrier right?" Chaewon gave JinRin a nervous grin, silently begging her to go along.

"Fine. But under one condition"

Haechan glanced curiously at the poker face in front of him, clearly showing her displeasure of his presence.

"Don't mess up with our practical, got it?"

Haechan nodded his head like a puppy and went on to engage in a conversation with Chaewon.

JinRin would have welcomed anyone but the school's playboy in her group.

The whole class, consisting of countless gorgeous girls and even some basketball members, were trying to persuade Haechan to partner up with them.

And there at the corner of the classroom were two girls who didn't want to be disturbed.

Specifically, Haechan wanted to partner with the two awkward girls?

Something felt off and JinRin knew it.

Chaewon on the other hand was way too swooned by the heartthrob that all her detective senses have malfunctioned.