𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖. 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

A blissful day, perfect for a little storytelling

""I'm lonely" I say to myself all of a sudden" - First snow, exo

Maybe Jaemin got his hopes a little too high.
He had expected his ex would at least change.

Well, all his hopes went down the drain when he saw the person she has become.

She was no longer the bubbly and kind girl anymore, she became someone no one has ever expected her to be.

Just like water, she was as pure as light and day.

But after what had happened it had changed her drastically, and she became like contaminated water, it can never be replaced, unless cleaned thoroughly.

The last time Jaemin saw her, he was just glad the drama ended and that he had nothing to do with that girl anymore.

As time went by, Jaemin started to wish her the very best, hoped that someone or something out there could bring back the person she initially was.

Yes, many might wonder, how the heck did Jaemin have a girlfriend?

He has many fangirls chasing him around every moment and flirts with everything and everyone.

In addition, it's shocking news that a playboy would only focus on one girl, when many others are waiting for him.

The thing is, she was Jaemin's first love, something that he never thought would have occurred to him.

He played around peoples' hearts, not afraid of giving all the girls high hopes.

Winking and blowing a kiss everywhere he went, he wasn't afraid to capture every girl's attention.

He was a typical playboy but with an empty heart.

He wanted love, true love and not just people who like him for his rich, fame and looks.

He had almost lost hope in love and believed that no one out there would ever understand him.

Till he bumped into a girl he had never met.

<flashback>

"Oh my, I'm so sorry! Are you okay sir?"

The girl with a messed up bun said, cold sweat dripping down her forehead.

Every second that went by, she held back her breath.

'Will he report me-e...'

"It's okay, it was an accident" Glancing back at the panicking girl, he plastered on a sweet smile.

Sighing in relief, the girl's face turned beetroot red as she immediately took a mop and cleaned up the mess she made.

The tiled floorings were soaked with the coffee he had ordered.

The girl had accidentally slipped her hands and the cup flew out of her hand, landing on Jaemin's favourite hoodie and the pearly clean floor.

Looking at the stained hoodie, she pouted, a frustrated line formed on her forehead.

When can she stop making mistakes?

Wiping away the hoodie dry, Ji Geon continued to apologise to the nonchalant man.

Staring at her hand, she realised she was still holding the sleeve of his arm.

Quickly releasing it, she awkwardly bowed down to Jaemin and left to grab the mop.

Throwing her hands up in the air, Ji Geon scolded herself for being so careless.

"I messed up big time again, what am I going to do, uhhh"

"Just relax bestie, everything is fine, humans make mistake all the time, unless you're a robot, wait are you one?"

"Stop joking around, I'm not one okay"

"Okay okay, don't think too much about it, it's fine, the customer is a nice man right?"

"Yeah, from the looks of it, I don't think he would report it to manager nim"

"You see, it's fine! Come on chillax sweetheart"

"I know, thank you so much Chaewon"

Returning back to the counter, Ji Geon realised the guy was still there, sitting at his exact same spot.

Ji Geon shyly hid slightly beneath the cash register, hoping he would not glance in her directions.

She was so guilty of her careless deed, she didn't dare to face him.

A few seconds later however, Ji Geon saw a shadow hovering over her.

With her body half malfunctioning, Ji Geon jittery body faces the guy.

"Hi, how may I help you today?"

She lifted her head up and spotted the same guy, but this time with two coffee cups in his hands?

"Actually, i would like to give you this coffee, my friend and I made some last minute changes, so no one is drinking this coffee."

"And you seem like you needed refreshment, so it's perfect for you"

Blanking out, Ji Geon tilted her head to the left slightly. 'Did a gorgeous man like him just offer his drink for me? What- '

With that Jaemin left the cup of coffee on the cashier countertop. Not uttering another word.

Besides leaving coffee, he had left his love and phone number behind.

And that was how the story of the two most dramatic couples began.

——————————

What do you guys think? Any scenarios in mind-?

I hope you are enjoying the story <3