𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔. 𝐋𝐚𝐛

I'm so ready for 127's comeback 🏃🏻

Monday, the high sunlit clouds drifted across a clear blue sky

"Our twenty four hours, on this rollercoaster ride
leave your whole body into this thrill"
- nct u, maniac

"Have you heard? Haechan will be joining our science practical later!" Chaewon exclaimed, shocking a half-minded JinRin.

"Chae, I was reading my book, you scared me a little"

"Oh that's another piece of good news!" Chaewon smirked.

Chaewon's mood definitely has been lifted, mostly because JinRin promised to spend her day with her again, this time to rock their hearts out.

Instead of having a little relaxation time to cool themselves off the stress they were facing, they were going to sing at their nearby karaoke.

JinRin has cleared her schedule just to make time for her best friend. She would do anything to bring back the energetic Chaewon back.

It was also a great time for her to relieve all the burden she has on her plate.

Despite all that the two have been through, JinRin couldn't let Chaewon know the daily problems she faces at home.

She knew that she was breaking the number one rule but she couldn't let it out.

Her troubles have already bubbled up to the brim, too full to be let out.

If she did, JinRin worried she might not be able to control her emotions.

Her family isn't coping well. Her mother hasn't left a message for her for almost a month now and there was nothing JinRin could do.

She wasn't in a movie where she can send a letter to an owl to deliver the message in the blink of an eye.

She didn't even know where her mother went, which city she went to, where she was working and living.

Her Father was also not in the best condition either. He has recently got into the habit of drinking.

JinRin didn't know when it started but all she knew was that it wasn't serious at first but as the days went by, he has been losing focus in his business and often neglecting herself as well.

JinRin was just a teenager. She did not know what to do except to share the burden of earning money with her parents.

Needless to say, no teenager should ever go through this process.