He put her down and they ran off to play as he came over to me. "C'mon angel, you thought I forgot about you, hm? I love you even more." He took my hands and kissed them. "Wait here, I'll be back." He said as he ran off to his car and came back with a bouquet of flowers and chocolates for me, I blushed.

Yes I still blush like a high school student around him. If your man doesn't make you blush even when you're both getting older, he's not the one honey.

"These are for you, my queen." He grinned and I hugged him tightly after taking them.

"I love you as well and thank you babe, I love them." His cheeks reddened and I swooned.

So fucking cute-

"Hm, ready to leave now?" He asked and I nodded at him. We went and got the kids ready as we both left in different cars and different locations.

Today's my dress shopping day because I'm getting married within three weeks and I couldn't be happier than I am now, I have been preparing for this for the past year

Today's my dress shopping day because I'm getting married within three weeks and I couldn't be happier than I am now, I have been preparing for this for the past year. I took Ayla with me and Teo will be going with Enzo for their suit measurement.

I'm getting married at 22 years of age and Enzo at 29, who would have thought? definitely not me, I honestly thought I'd die a virgin and alone. But look at me now, I have two beautiful children and a handsome soon-to-be husband. Hehe!

I strapped Ayla in and then went in my car, putting in the GPS to the place where mom recommended that I should go to choose a dress, all the girls are coming including the moms and also Claire. I've missed her so much.

"You okay back there sweetie?" I asked Ayla as I looked through the mirror and saw her nodding her head eagerly, I laughed.

We finally reached the place where they are and got out taking Ayla with me. She was sleeping but woke up as soon as I took her out.

We went in and saw all of them. "Hey everyone." I said as they all greeted us.

"Bear." Ayla squealed and wiggled out of my arms, running to Claire as she giggled. She also calls Claire 'bear' just like Enzo does. "Don't run baby." I called out.

"Hi Ay, I missed you." Claire said hugging her as she hugged back.

"Me too." She then greeted everyone, they all gushed over her and even fought to hold her and I sighed.

"Hi, I'm Amara and I'm guessing you're the bride?" She asked and I nodded introducing myself, shaking her hands. "Do you guys want something to drink in the meantime?"

"Yeah, sure." I answered for them and gave Claire an apple juice for Ayla to drink while I went into another room.

She took my measurements as Ayla came running into the room and I got worried until I saw her puppy eyes. Oh Lord, what is the problem now? "Mama, call papa, pwease!"