Enzo cleared his throat before answering. "Yeah I'll be right there, give me a minute." He told her, ushering her out.

I'm sure he'll rather be seen with a girl that pretty.

When she went out Enzo turned to me. "Baby, I'll have to go check out those hotels but you're staying with your mom tonight right?" 

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" I asked feeling my insecurities falling.
"Erm, yeah?" He said looking at me weird.

And I'm fat and ugly.

"Wouldn't you rather date someone as beautiful as her instead of me? I mean look at me." I murmured.

"The fuck Elle, I already have the most beautiful angel in the world, why would I want someone else? and I'm looking at you, what's wrong with you? that girl can't even compare to you, baby. Nobody can."

"Right." I said getting off his lap but he grabbed me before I could move.

"Stop it baby and I need my kiss before I leave." I mentally rolled my eyes pecking his lips. "It literally hurts how beautiful you really are." I blushed.

"Thanks, I want you now." I turned into his lap straddling him and he gripped my hips. Even though it felt uncomfortable with my stomach in the way.

⚠️ X

"Angel, you know I have things to do r-right now." He moaned when I sucked on his neck, I could feel him getting erected as I grind on him. "Fuck, baby."

"I don't care, I need you in me." I said moving to his lips and then he's kissing me back, open-mouthed, soft-lipped kissing-me-back, and at first I'm nervous about doing it in his office, but then he puts his hand on the back of my head, as if reassuring me.

His hands were moving down, under my dress, his fingers skimming over my skin, caressing my gently, sending a rush of blood to every part of my body— and my hands went down as well, his stomach was hard, dipped and rippled in all the right places.

He swiftly picked me up, put me on all fours on top of his desk, he went and got a cushion putting it under my knees to get me more comfortable, which was a sweet gesture if you ask me.

He hauled up my dress and my breasts spilled out of my bra as he groaned— looking at my body with adoration, desire and love. He spread my legs wide open for a perfect view, I arched my back showing him the pussy he owned.

I felt him holding my pantie, then within seconds he tore it in half and I whimpered at the feeling. "I loved that pantie, you jerk." I said making him smack my ass repeatedly. My arousal dripped on his table when I heard the zip of his pants opening.

"Do I have to teach you some manners, baby?" He asked just as I heard him get on his knees, rubbing my thighs soothingly. He placed sloppy wet kisses everywhere on my pussy then started licking me from slit to clit. 

"Teach me, my love." I whimpered, rocking back into his face. He pushed three fingers in me at once making me scream out in pleasure. "Oh m-my fuck." His tongue lick, flick and play with my clit like a masterpiece while is fingers move rapidly inside me.

I moaned, my eyes rolled back at his skillful tongue playing with my pussy. "Always so wet for me, hm?" He rasped out.

He stood up, pulling his fingers out and I heard him slurping my juices off his fingers, that sound alone made my pussy throb. He stroked his cock then rubbed it at my entrance and then in-between my folds, coating his cock with my wetness— the effect had me scraping my nails on his desk absentmindedly.

"Are you sure you don't want to leave and go with that girl?" I asked with jealousy leaking from my voice.

"Fuck no, this is much better." He groaned slamming into me as I felt every inch going deeper and deeper. "I'd rather lose millions of dollars, you don't even realize the power this pussy has over me, hm."