Chapter 35

Thanks to @the_rock_racoon  i got inspiration~ check out their *ahem* ~juicy~ book heheh also how tf do u tag ppl @the_rock_racoon
Oh and a dear irl friend I'm gonna have to ask for her user heheh she's starting a story~
________________________________________________

My eyes widened as a soft pair of lips made contact with mine.

"Mmff!"

I felt my face heat up as Hade deepened the kiss.

'Here we go with a horny Hade again–'

This time, however, I actually cooperated with him and let Hade deepen it. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy myself for a few seconds so that he could at least cool down. It wasn't that bad, plus It was probably something to do with the poison inside him.

However, this wasn't the time nor place to be doing something as vulgar as french kissing.

But his lips...haah.

I felt Hades's hand creep up my back into my shirt, his nails starting to dig into my upper back. I, in return, let my hands creep up to his chest, reaching his nips.

Damn his chest feels nice

I started lightly pinching the small area of slightly hard skin on his chest. As a reaction, a small moan let out from Hades's mouth.

I was so lost in the moment, I didn't realize the nurse standing behind me.

"Ahem," a strong female voice sounded from the door, "If you are done with your happy reunion, shall we settle the price for the medicine given to him?"

I snapped out of my trance and quickly took my hands and mouth off Hade, earning a small groan of dissatisfaction from him.

It was another lady, looking about the same age as the old man's daughter. Silky black locks, dark colored skin and sea green eyes. Her looks reminded me of a classmate I was once close to.

Maybe Hade didn't like the shift in attention or this was a way to motion for more, but he dug his nails deeper into my back.

Since when have Hade's nails been so sharp?

I winced in pain as I felt something warm trickle down my back and soak into my coat.

"...sirs?"

"Right, sorry," I quickly responded, "but is it alright if you help me get his hands off me?"

...

"I'll quickly get the..uh bill from sir...or his daughter will uhm, come here...maybe both of us working together can try to help."

The lady put on a business smile before walking away.

I stared at her as she walked away. Something about her attitude reminded me of someone unpleasant. Someone whom I had met recently.

I sighed as I struggled to pry Hade's fingers off me.

Finally, after a lot of effort, I managed to take his hands off me, but he still held onto my right hand.

Those aren't hands, I thought to myself, those are claws.

After I gave up, the annoying nurse (I'm just gonna call her that for now) came back with a pen, the bill (?) and the owner's daughter.

The daughter smiled apologetically as she helped me pluck Hade's fingers off me and handed me the bill.

I scanned it over to double check before returning it to the owner's daughter with the money.

"...thank you for visiting, and I hope your partner gets better," she smiled and motioned towards the door.

What nice hospitality, I thought sarcastically. They were already telling us to get out...was it because of Hade's curse?

"..right, thanks."

I think Hade went back to sleep when I was paying, so I had to hoist him onto my back.

Before I went through the door, I heard the annoying nurse's voice behind me.

"Good job, you followed my instructions heheh~"

I widened my eyes, "What...?"

She revealed a dangerous smile. Looking up in a mildly threatening manner, she said again, "I said, 'good job, you followed my instructions~'"

Her sea green eyes glistened...in the same way that bitch's did.

"Mara..." the daughter glared at her, then looked at me once again apologetically, "Sorry about that, you can go!"

But I stood my ground. I wanted some answers before going.

"Goddammit, what the fuck do you want?"

The bitch smiled...Mara was it?

"Mara..." the girl hissed, "Stop, let him go."

"He's the one who's asking, isn't he? It's only nice to answer, Alyona."

Alyona shook her head in defeat, "Hurry up," she said before going up to Mara's ears and whispering something in them.

"..."

She then turned around and walked through the door she came from, leaving me alone with this Mara bitch and Hade still on my back.

"Now, to answer your question, nothing much. Just some fun~"