Chapter 30

I increased the pace at which I was walking with. Hade followed.

"Hey! When the heck will you answer me?!" He questioned loudly. I didn't respond and continued walking. I needed to tell the little prick known as Asmodeus to stay out of trouble before I left.

After a few minutes of nonstop walking, I finally reached our little magical hideout. Hade was still following and had finally quit trying to question me.

"We're here," I told Hade.

"I can see that," Hade said with an irritated look on his face, "So why are we back here?" He continued.

I simply stepped into the hideout without answering Hade.

In this small space, I saw that both Asmodeus and Asher were appearing to be asleep in a cute, attached way.

I sighed and walked up to them. One of them wasn't sleeping, and that was Asmodeus.

"If you want to fool me, you should learn to take slightly deeper breathes and being more realistic while trying to sleep," I told Asmodeus.

Without any hesitation, he opened his eyes and without getting up, directly asked me, "What," in a declaring tone.

"Goddammit why don't you learn some manners?" I asked.

He just ignored me and again said, "What."

I shook my head in defeat. It was useless dealing with a stubborn bastard like him.

I simply said, "I'm going out. Need to find someone. Stay put unless you want to die."

Asmodeus didn't ask any questions. Strange.

"Okay, take your boyfriend with you," he said in response. My eye twitched.

No wonder he didn't ask; he didn't want to be interrupted.

I turned to face Hade, "No," I said. I earned a disapproving stare from Asmodeus, but I couldn't care less.

"Hade will stay and—"

My train of thought was interrupted as Hade made a lost kitten expression. He looked at me with big, teary eyes and trembling lips.

"...and I guess I'll listen to you for once."

I closed my eyes for a moment and processed what I had just said.

Idiot.

However once the damage was done, it wasn't fixable. I left after telling Asmodeus the rules for staying in my space (They were pretty basic like when to get out, when to come in, etc.)

The only reason either of them would leave would be to get something to eat. When I was explaining this to Asmodeus, he was about to throw a minor fit before I mentioned that if he didn't want to go out into danger Asher could do it instead. Asmodeus had immediately rejected the suggestion and had stopped being a brat.

However, I'm pretty sure both of them would end up arguing on who would be doing what.

For now, however, I didn't have to worry. One of them was asleep so what did it matter.

I waved goodbye and left the space. Hade followed me. Once we had made a little bit of distance between us and the cute hideout I had made, Hade stopped dead in his tracks.

I turned around to ask why he had stopped, but before I could ask him he asked me something first, "Are you...mad at me?" He asked.

My mouth closed at the question. I tilted my head and looked at Hade questioningly.

Oh no it's nothing just the fact that you could potentially kill me and ruin my beautiful plan of killing annoying people is all. No biggie.

"And why do you think that?" I asked innocently.

Hade started fidgeting with his fingers and looked down, "Because...ever since our...conversation......you've been...a bit..............distant..."

I didn't reply immediately.

What? Huh? Eh?

Question marks filled my head, "Since when—"

"Forget about it!" I was interrupted by Hade once again, this time verbally, "So how are we gonna get there? Actually where are we going?" he asked.

I immediately stopped thinking unnecessary thoughts and launched into a short, half-truth explanation.

"We are going to teleport from here," Hade looked at me strangely.

"You can teleport?" he asked.

Well duh if you want to become a fucking villain of course you need to learn the basics.

In the original novel (although not a ton of things were going as they were supposed to) there was a small part in the story where there was a sister and a brother who were elves with unique magic hiding in the demon kingdom.

They were only mentioned and didn't really play a big role in the original. I was pretty sure they died in the end due to receiving a great deal of brutality towards them. Fucking racist demons. However, this time, it could be possible that they were actually important.

I suspected this when I had hired my...soldier person, because she had been giving off a faint aura of something strange. She hadn't been suspicious when I had asked her if she wanted a job as a bodyguard. She was, after all, only about 16 or 17 years old, and in need of money for herself and her small family.

"Hold my hand," I told Hade out of the blue.

At first Hade seemed flustered but soon calmed down after seeing my serious expression and did what he was told. I continued, "This is going to be a nasty ride,"
——————————————//———
I have five mins to take a shower or else I'll come off as sus here's ur chapter bye ack I'm so ded f