Chapter 1: Prologue

"Hm hm hm hmmmm~"

"I'm too tired for this."

I had decided to binge a novel in one night. I know, probably not the brightest idea, but I was bored and didn't feel like sleeping. It was a classic where a dude gets reincarnated as a hero and ends up with a harem. Lucky bastard.

Well, after being in my room for a really long time, I decided to take a walk. My senses were pretty dull seeing how I hadn't slept at all, so by the time I processed the fact that a truck was coming at me, it was too late.

Ah, a truck. Truck-sama?  Should I dodge? No? Okay, lazy ass.

I heard the driver shout watch out.

I didn't care.

It wasn't like I had a really good life anyways, so it didn't matter.

...

BAM!!!

"Weeooeeoooeoooo!"

"Are you okay? Can you hear me? Please! Wake up!"

Do I look like I'm okay?

"Ma'am, is this someone you know?"

Ah, bet it's a doctor or whatever.

"He's my neighbor!"

Oh, is it that nice lady from next door?

"Oh, well seeing his state, he's in critical condition, so if you want, you can come in the ambulance with him."

"Ah. thank you...."

You're too nice.

All I heard were those lines before I faded out of consciousness.

Next thing I know, I'm in a space surrounded by darkness.

Then a blinding light filled the area.

"Oi, What the fuck are you doing here? I don't think you're on the list of 'supposed-to-die souls'."

Wow, list of supposed-to-die souls.

That exists.

"Ah, dammit. Stupid humans, always getting in the way of things. The driver was supposed to die, not you," a deep voice said, "Fuck, now I need to compensate. Ugh, god whyyyy? You suck!!!" he whined.

"Love you too darling. Just reincarnate him or something. He's getting in the way of our quality time~" another male voice teased.

"I think I've told you I don't swing that way, plus you're a god. Set an example, will you?" The guy yelling at me said while sighing.

"...I'll make you hehe."

"Ah shut up. So where should he go?"

"Maybe..," after a long pause, he said, "I don't know."

"Useless."

"Oh, come onnnnn!! It's not my fault! Oh! Just reincarnate him into the novel he last read."

"...Okay..."

I just sat there. Well more like floated. I suffered for some time because I was alone and had nothing to do before finally going to sleep. It was better than staying there any longer.

...

Next thing I know, I'm looking up at a dark ceiling, tiny baby arms in front of me.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I decided to process what was going on first.

____________________________________________

[Sooo I edited this a bit loll]

At least it's longer than I thought it would be (even if it's only like 450 words or something like that ehe)

Welp next ch will come out in like.............idk 5 mins or something lol.

See you then!