Chapter 6: Adonis Ilgnozarom

It went like this. When I arrived, instead of getting eaten, the guy wearing the crown said to the bat dude, "It's a stupid demon."

Now, let me get this straight. I don't think I'm that stupid. I had decent grades when I was alive in my own world and was on my way towards a great career.

I think.

However, all that was ruined when you-know-what happened, so I didn't get a chance.

Now this so-called king was calling a fucking infant stupid, but what happened next was:

"Give him a room, cloth him, and feed him. Educate him too. We need more servants anyways. Make sure he is in perfect shape to be able to take care of the son me and my wife are planning on having."

My baby brain felt like it was going to be fried.

What. What. What??? Too much info. Room. Clothes. Feed. Educate. What.

The bat dude also looked shocked, but relieved. I was reminded of what happened back in the human side of the world. Looks like he wouldn't have to find another servant, huh.

However, now I had to suffer. I didn't want to do this shit.

Also, apparently the bat dude had a name, "Malus."

Malus took me to the room I would be staying in.

"Dammit. Now I need to take care of this..."

Oh my gosh please don't be an annoying prick.

He turned to look at me, and trailed off.

He looked like he was in a trance as he picked me up gently and placed me into a fluffy crib.

What?

I watched him carefully, making sure he didn't do anything suspicious.

After doing whatever he was doing, he came to me and smiled.

"You managed to caste a spell on me. I'm impressed."

He then gave a wicked smile that creeped me out, then continued, "Adonis will be your name. Adonis Ilgnozarom. You will grow up to be the best servant in this castle. I, your new caretaker, will make sure of that."

His grin widened at the thought.

"The name means lord...I'm sure you'll turn out to be one. Then you can do one thing for me."

The rest was a blur.

With that, I was welcomed into a new (somewhat of a) hell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading!!