Chapter 23: Argument

Yeah

the previous chapter was short lol and im writing on my friends iPod again so I had to deal with autocorrect like apparently Hade = Jade :>

____________________________________

I stopped, and turned around, "What do you mean?" I frowned, "Don't you think this is a dumb argument? Just stop. It's embarrassing."

Hade gave an angry smile, and got up.

"You know what else is embarrassing?" Hade questioned, "Your stupidity."

I sighed, "You're an idiot for thinking that I would actually like you."

"Bastard," Hade shot at me, "What happened to your manners, huh? What did parents teach you?"

I broke into an angry grin, "I didn't have parents who could teach me in the first place. What about you ey? Did your parents teach you any manners?"

Hade's frown deepened after I mentioned that, "I...I'm sorry...I didn't..."

"Right," I gave another frustrated sigh, "I hope we are done here. I'm out."

I started walking out the door again.

Right before I turned right to go to the garden to calm down, I heard whimpering sounds coming from my room.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry so please...please forgive me.....don't...don't leave me....please...don't leave me too."

I shook my head and silently closed the door.

My next stop would be the garden. It was my calm-down place. Whenever there was a day I couldn't figure something out or wanted a quiet place to think, I would go there. Right now was one of the days I needed to think.

As I was about to reach my destination I heard some hushed talking near the place I was going to.

"It's starting."