Chapter 21: Poisoned (PT. 2)

I literally choked on air when I saw my 7K views jump to 7.2K views in like 12 hrs :>  edit:go into the comments for this pls :3 understnad my pain i cant type i hate this computer hate hatre hare asdkhhshruf i HATE THIS COMPUTER IT KEEPS MESSING MY TYPING UP HELP AJKDHAGUIFWEBHJIFGUASB NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

___________________________________________

I felt like slapping him then and there.

"You look so sexy when you smile and it makes me wanna just-"

then I really did slap him. Real hard on the face.

He held his cheek in his hands and looked at me with widened eyes and a wronged face.

"You're hitting a poisoned person?! Shame on you!" Hade said in a joking voice.

I shook my head, "Why don't we take it out then?" I asked.

Hade sighed, "Sadly, no. We can't."

I frowned, then I started coming back to me.

In the story, the main character gets poisoned and one of the harem members take it out. As she's performing the surgery (which was supposed to be all lovey dovey with a sick ML reaching out to the girl and doing the cliché, Don't leave me, I need you, thing.) the elf queen launches an attack on the palace. 

But then again, Hade came earlier than he was supposed to by a whole decade and a half. Things were moving faster than they were supposed to. This part of the story was explained in a flashback where the elf queen develops a deep hatred for the demon kingdom because they tried to hurt her precious son. 

However, for some reason, she had already developed hatred towards us.

"Don't you think that some things aren't adding up?" Hade asked, seeing my expression.

I nodded, "Yeah, there are a few things, but we first need to make sure you don't die."

The poison in Hade's system was fatal. If it stayed there for a month more, he would be in critical condition. the girl was supposed to come to remove it by now, but she hadn't. Probably because the plot had gotten a bit messed up. She would probably end up coming 15 years from now. The main problem was it could only be removed with "pure love". 

One of the reasons the girl became part of his harem was because after the surgery, in order to heal him completely, they had to finish it of with "that", otherwise known as, "the deed."