10. My kind of present

Yoongi and Jade had separated for the day, wanting to get ready for the night's gala. It was past noon and Jade was done buying all the presents and wrapping them.

She huffed and sat back into her couch with a breath, staring at the literal mountain of presents for Bella. Then she stared at the present for Yoongi with a smile, biting on her lower lip.

She hoped he'd like it. She would give it to him tonight. Then she'd tell him everything. From that stupid crush she had for him in high school to these feelings she'd held for some time now but she'd just acknowledged.

It was probably a crazy idea but she knew she had little time before Yoongi left, before Mark had her kicked out of town.

She sighed and rubbed her temples, tired and nervous.

"It's gonna be fine, Jade, you got this. He'll most probably reject you but... you never know"she tried to encourage herself.

❄❄❄

Meanwhile Yoongi exited the booth and the woman's jaw dropped before her face broke into a bright grin.

"You look so handsome!"she gushed enthusiastically, shamelessly checking him out.

Yoongi turned to the mirror and checked himself out, redoing the buttons on his sleeves.

He dusted his tuxedo and took another turn before the mirror.

"Is it for a special occasion?"she asked and Yoongi nodded before showing his gummy smile.

"I have someone I need to impress."he said truthfully and the woman nodded, even more excited for him.

"Oh that's great!! Love is so rare these days"she added with a shake of the head.

Yoongi nodded and looked at his silhouette in the mirror for a second.

"Do you think that will do?"he asked and the woman nodded her head vigorously. "Oh yes! She'll be all over you if you appear that way!"

"Good"he chuckled, and looked at the woman through the mirror.

"I'll take this one then."

"Okay perfect!"

This was the third try and he was rather satisfied with that one.

He bought it and left the shop. Lifting his wrist he checked at the time and looked around.

"Now I have one more place to go"he mumbled, heading to that shop he and Jade had gone into.

He exited the shop some time later before heading home.

Bella was inside the house, marvelling at the number of presents under the tree.

"No peeking my Bellissima"Yoongi teased as he entered the house, rubbing the back of his shoes on the doormat.

"But there are so manyyy"she exclaimed before standing up and running to her uncle Yoongi.

"Uncle Yoongi, are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Yes, I'm going with the both of you."

"Oh you'll see my dress it has sparkles and it twirls so well!!!"she gushed proudly.

"Oh wow, can't wait to see that!"he said genuinely interested.