7. Santa tell me

"So... what do you wanna do?"Jade asked, awkwardly standing there.

Yoongi shrugged and took ahold of her hand.

"We'll see"he smiled and they walked to a Christmas store.

After looking around for some time they got separated and Jade stared at a beautiful pendant shaped as a snowflake that had a little diamond in the middle. She looked at the price and instantly stepped away.

"Nope, too expensive."she mumbled dejected.

"What's too expensive?"a voice said making her jump.

"Ah nothing, Yoongi don't worry about it."

"Well this thing isn't "he replied and she turned around as he set a reindeer headband on her hair.

"Yoongi what-"

"Looks nice on you!"he chuckled and she turned to look in the mirror.

"Great"she deadpanned, "now I look like a weird christmas clown."

"Nah you look adorable!"he defended and she pouted.

"Let's have you try one on then!"

She walked over to the display of different headbands before finding a funny one with two snowmen dangling on top, on each side.

She grabbed it with a devilish smile before taking Yoongi's hand to bring him closer. "There you go, mister"she grinned setting it on his head.

"Now you look very handsome"she teased as Yoongi stared at his reflection with a small pout she found absolutely adorable.

"I look goofy."he protested.

"We both look goofy now come on"she dragged him away and they looked at different items before paying for the headbands and exiting the shop.

They found a booth to take pictures and entered.

A minute later they were staring at the only stool inside in silence.

"Um, maybe let's not-"Jade started but Yoongi pulled her inside.

"You wanted to take pictures and I want to as well so let's go."

"But there's only one stool!"

"Who says that's an issue?"he smiled and sat on the stool, pulling her to him so she was now sitting on his lap, a blushing mess.

"Yoongi no-"

"There we go"he said wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing the screen to start with the pictures.

"Yoongi-"

"Smile"he whispered in her ear, his breath fanning her skin making goosebumps erupt all over. "And relax, just enjoy the pics"he went on as she remained speechless on her seat.

Swallowing the young woman nodded and stared at the camera.

The flash erupted a couple of times while Jade couldn't relax and Yoongi complained.

"You look like you're passing an exam or an interview, relax!"

"Easy for you to say, I'm literally sitting on your lap tell me that's not a little weird."

"It's only weird if you make it so."he pointed out smartly and she blushed, realizing he was right.

Friends did that too right? Yeah, they were just friends after all.

Seeing her tense again for round 2 of pictures, Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully and started tickling her all of a sudden.

"W- no Yoongi stop!"she flinched and laughed, as he knew she was incredibly ticklish.