9. Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Bella woke up and stood up, suddenly all excited knowing Santa would come tonight. She wanted to spend a beautiful day with her mom and Yoongi before opening the presents tomorrow.

Slowly she walked down the stairs and frowned as she realized no one was up yet. Her mama usually was up before her.

She went down the stairs and to the living room only to freeze in her tracks. A smile tugged on her lips as she joined her hands, thanking little Jesus for listening to her prayer.

Yoongi and Jade were on the couch, in each other's arms and fast asleep. Jade's head was resting on Yoongi's chest as the fire was slowly dying in the chimney and the morning light began to slither through the window.

Yoongi's arms were wrapped around Jade's smaller form as they both seemed to be sleeping like angels.

The door opened and Emily stepped in.

"Good morning!"she said out loud and Bella pressed a finger to her lips. "Shhhh!!!!"

Emily instantly froze and mouthed her question to the little girl who grinned and pointed at the couch.

Emily tiptoed to the direction she was pointing at and rose her eyebrows in mere surprise and a huge smile appeared on her lips.

"As they should be"she murmured before taking Bella by the hand and leading her to the kitchen of which they closed the door and had breakfast together before going out to buy some presents.

After about an hour, Yoongi stirred awake, yawning and tried to move only to feel a weight on his chest. Looking down he was greeted with the sweetest sight ever. Jade had her arms wrapped around his torso and her head was leaning on it, as she slept peacefully, drawing a small pout with a strand of hair in front of her face.

Smiling at the beautiful sight, Yoongi drew the strand of hair out of her face and grazed her cheek with his hand.

No matter what, Jade remained the most beautiful and adorable woman he'd ever seen. There was just something so lovable about her he felt his heart swell.

She was such an adorable little girl when she was younger and now she'd grown into a gorgeous young woman. He didn't think he could ever get tired of her.

He waited some time, thinking things through until Jade shifted, "Yoongi", she murmured in her sleep.

This made Yoongi's heart melt and he caressed her cheek before lowering his head and leaving a long, meaningful kiss on her forehead.

He pulled away and gazed at her again when she stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

Her hands moved from his torso and clenched into fists that held onto his turtleneck.

"Yoongi?"she asked and seemed to realize where she was. She looked up and saw Yoongi 'fast asleep'. Smiling fondly she gazed at him for a few seconds before drawing a strand of hair from his forehead.

"I don't think I could ever let go of you, Min Yoongi"she murmured not knowing he heard everything.

She smiled and looked around remembering the events of the previous day. They'd got home and sat on the couch, talking for hours on end about anything, really, their dreams their hopes and reminiscing about their past memories together and the Christmases they'd spent together.

They'd cuddled up while talking by the fire and they both fell asleep in the middle of it.

It had felt so right and perfect she smiled just thinking about it. Yoongi truly was everything she'd ever hoped for.