Ye Qing's heart was clear, this person really remembered what happened back then, and even consciously pursued it!    

     That being the case, Ye Qing was not afraid to frighten Wen Heng at all, and showed his body on the spot. He stood on the head of the bed with his hands behind his back, and leaned in front of the book, his head was very close to Wen Heng, and asked softly, "You What do you want to know, just ask me directly?"    

     Hearing this voice suddenly, Wen Heng froze, and after a while, he turned his head slowly, and his eyes froze when he saw Ye Qing's whole face. , the hand holding the booklet was subconsciously relaxed, and the booklet rolled onto the quilt.   

     Seeing him like this, Ye Qing seemed to satisfy her own mischievous mentality, and smiled, then turned around and sat on the edge of Wen Heng's bed, sitting face to face with him.

    The room was silent for a while, except for the occasional "beeping" sound from the candle by the bedside, and the flames jumped.

    After being silent for so long, Wen Heng came back to his senses. He stared blankly at Ye Qing, his lips slightly parted: "It's you?"

    Ye Qing raised an eyebrow and smiled: "It's me, are you surprised?" He picked up the book and signaled, "Have you been looking for me, as you wished, I'm back."

    Wen Heng gently raised his hand and touched the skin on the back of Ye Qing's hand. Generally the same, after withdrawing his hand, he lowered his eyes and was silent for a long time.

    He didn't speak, but Ye Qing couldn't bear his temper, and took the initiative to say: "Thank you for taking care of my old Ye family all these years, and A Cheng, thank you for sending him back to the Ye family."

    Wen Heng said: "I promised you ." After a pause, he continued, "Xie is not necessary, Acheng is also my child, and since he is a father, he should think more about him."

    Ye Qing chuckled: "But I just heard him call you. For Uncle."

    Wen Heng raised his eyebrows and raised his eyes: "Ye Ziyan, you..." After saying this, he suddenly said, "You don't hate me?"

    Ye Qing smiled and turned serious: "Qiu Ren It’s okay to be benevolent, it doesn’t matter if you don’t hate it. It’s you, you’ve worked hard for you, Ji Ping. I know that the parent and child are in front of me, but I can only hear him call me uncle, what’s it like, it’s hard work for you.”

      It was tit for tat. When Ye Qing faced him, he was either sarcastic or teasing, but now he suddenly spoke out of his heart, causing him to not know how to deal with it for a while.   

      Fortunately, he has been in charge of the court over the years, and his prestige has grown, and even if he is silent again, he will not lose the slightest. After a few breaths, he changed the subject: "Since you are back, what are your plans in the future?"  

     Ye Qing thought about it and said, "I have no plans, it is already a ghost, so I will not scare the old people, knowing that they are safe. Good is enough."    

    Wen Heng only felt that this person was really unreasonable sometimes: "Aren't you afraid to scare me?"

    Ye Qing retorted: "Didn't you see my ghost body before? Besides, if I didn't see you looking for me with all your heart, I wouldn't show up!"

    After Wen Heng heard this, he looked away, as if he was being Ye Qing said the embarrassment that broke his mind: "Then how long can you stay?"

    Ye Qing shook his head: "I can only show up at night now, and I don't know when it will dissipate." Having said this, he suddenly came up to Wen Heng. , "So, why don't you use a place to let me settle down. When I don't show up again, it will disappear, how?"