The fur on his abdomen suddenly felt two powerful kicks. Then, the big hand on his back suddenly tightened, and he clenched his fist, almost tearing the fur off his back. Feeling deeply that he was hurt, after Ye Zheng let go, he jumped to the ground in a flash.

    When he ran away and looked back, Ye Zheng still had his back straight and his legs slightly crossed on the stone bench. The hand that had held the jade slip was now propping his forehead, and his elbows were resting on the stone table next to him. The hand that was brushing Ye Qing's hair turned to stick to her belly, stroking it repeatedly.

    Well, it must be the little guy in the belly that is making a fuss again!

    Even Ye Qing couldn't help but complain, this little guy is definitely a shrewd person, possessiveness is boundless, and now even Master Ye Zheng can't see him brushing his hair for him, he has to draw attention back to himself.

    Ye Zheng's face at this time was also not good-looking, and Ye Qing was keenly aware that his eyebrows were wrinkled more and more, and the speed of soothing his belly also accelerated.

    Time passed by and the situation never improved.

    Ye Qing was still in the shape of a fox at this time, so there was no way to diagnose his pulse for him, so he could only turn to 007: "What's wrong with that little guy?"

    007 quickly gave feedback: "I'm afraid the situation is not very good."

    Ye Qing Looking at Ye Zheng motionless, the fox's eyes showed a bit of anxiety: "How do you say?"

    007 said: "The little guy has been making too much noise, and he has grown fast recently, so I am afraid that the energy is not enough, Ye Zheng may have to drink another bottle. Blood will do."

    Ye Qing wondered: "Didn't you just drink it half a year ago?"

    007 only said: "According to my monitoring, it is true."

    Ye Qing raised her paw irritably and scratched her face: "But how can I let it go now? He drank blood, he took care of one bottle for a year at the beginning, but now that the time has not come, how could he think of this!"

    007 sighed, "You can only find a way by yourself." There

    was another big problem in front of him, Ye Ye Qing now feels the inconvenience of the fox's body. Since he decided to come back in the fox's body, he never thought of letting Ye Zheng know that he is still alive. The problem of staying in this world.

    Ye Qing scratched her head and scratched her head, but she still didn't look away from Ye Zheng.

    At this time, Ye Zheng's hand on his belly was trembling slightly, and he no longer stroked it. His fingertips sometimes had aura flowing, which should be sending spiritual power to his abdomen, but it seemed to have no effect.

    Even if the distance was not that close, Ye Qing could clearly see the violent tremors on his belly, and several bulges were so obvious that they almost pierced his belly.

    Ye Qing has seen many pregnant women, and the pregnant husband has taken care of several. He has never seen a little guy who can toss like this when he is in his belly. The blood of the nine-tailed fox clan really cannot be viewed with common sense. It is a cultivator of Nascent Soul, with a strong physique, but he has endured no less hardship than others.

    After such a short time, Ye Zheng's face turned pale, his chest heaved violently, his heavy breathing echoed in the cave, and he couldn't sit still. Still not getting better.