So Ye Qing swore an oath on the spot under Ye Zheng's hazy gaze: "Ye Qing swears by the devil, if Master Ye Zheng has a child in the future, but doesn't love him, he will tell me that my path will never end and my soul will fly away. !"

    Once the heart demon oath is established, it will be recognized by the Tao of Heaven, and the two people in the oath will also feel it. The power of the Tao of Heaven is on Ye Zheng's body, causing him to widen his eyes, and then... completely fell asleep.

    Ye Qing helped Ye Zheng to lie down on the pillow, but he was sullen, walked back to his bed, lay on the top, pulled the quilt and covered his head and fell asleep. Although he achieved his goal, he was not as happy as he imagined. .

    His original idea was to coax Ye Zheng to make an oath, but when things came to an end, he became himself.

    He is making a bet with himself, and the bet is the relationship between master and apprentice with Ye Zheng for more than 100 years, but if Ye Zheng is so reluctant to give up on himself, after learning the truth, he will bet on the child in his womb Can't get off this hand.

    Because of this demonic oath, it was Ye Zheng who watched his apprentice make it!

    On a deeper level, as a master, he watched his apprentice misbehave. Not only did he not stop him, he even accompanied his apprentice to mischief. Even if he was drunk, he had to take the responsibility!

    ******

    Ye Zheng was very drunk this time. Since his cultivation level was high, he has not been drunk for a long time. As a result, it is rare to be drunk to cause such a big thing!

    When he woke up, Ye Zheng was stunned at first, and then all the memories before he was completely drunk flooded into his mind.

    What kind of shit is this all about?

    His anger was directly reflected in the epee that was connected to his mind. The epee, which was usually obedient, was actually floating in the tent at this time. The sword body shook slightly, and after brushing the ground, it hung over Ye Qing, who was still sleeping with his head covered. overhead.

    The tip of the sword struggled downward, exactly the same as the struggle in Ye Zheng's heart.

    Just when the tip of the sword was about to touch the thin quilt, Ye Qing suddenly rolled sideways, his whole body slipped out of the thin quilt, and rolled directly to the ground, staring at Ye Zheng with a fierce look on his face: "Master, Are you really going to kill me?"

    Ye Zheng clenched his fists with both hands, gritted his teeth and struggled for a while, and finally spit out two words: "A scoundrel!" Gives a strong sense of pressure.

    Ye Qing, however, resisted this pressure and tried to smile with a meaningless face: "You don't need to be so angry, no matter what, this oath should be on the disciple in the end.

    " Ye Zheng's actions angered Ye Zheng more and more: "How dare you!" Suddenly thinking that he had just returned from the demon clan not long ago, Ye Zheng immediately linked the matter to the demon clan, "Are you implicated in the demon clan?"

    Ye Zheng Qing

    was silent for a moment, and finally chose to tell her bluntly: "No, don't guess. Don't you want to know what happened? The disciple will tell you directly." You don't have to worry about being spied on by outsiders, Ye Qing starts from the bloodline inheritance: "Since the last time I awakened the bloodline, the disciples have acquired the inheritance of their own family. Everyone knows that my nine-tailed red fox family has been in the bloodline from generation to generation. Shan Chuan, but there is a secret but unknown, that is, both men and women can breed the blood of the nine-tailed red fox clan, although you saved the disciple that time, but also..."

    He paused, and continued: " There is an induction between our bloodlines, and the disciples have sensed that a new nine-tailed red fox bloodline is about to be born in this world!" This part is his nonsense, mainly to win the trust of Ye Zheng.

    Ye Qing's words were complete and detailed. Ye Zheng was not stupid. Of course, he could understand each word. He understood every word, but it was one thing to understand it.

    Ye Zheng retrieved the epee in extreme irritability, and subconsciously caressed the sword with both hands. The sword was his closest companion at all times. You can also decide a few points.

    After a long time, Ye Zheng finally turned his gaze back to Ye Qing: "So, you tossed back and forth like this a few days ago because of this?"

    Ye Qing nodded with difficulty.

    Although Ye Qing had made it very clear, Ye Zheng had some doubts in his heart. He had not personally confirmed it. He couldn't believe that such absurd things could happen to him.

    So, he stopped paying attention to Ye Qing, who fell to the ground, got up and walked out of the camp, Yu Jian left the chaotic place, flew and searched, passed over a small square market, released a sense of consciousness, and found that there was no Nascent Soul in it. Breath, this is down.

    He found a secluded place, put the heavy sword back in the storage bag extremely rarely, and used a way to cover himself. The man who was originally tall and heroic immediately became indistinguishable between males and females, and his figure was blurred.

    In this small square market, the cultivation base is the top of the sky, that is, the golden core. Once Ye Zheng's magic technique is used, no one in the entire square market can see it.

    After finishing the disguise, he thought about the location of the medical training center that he had just detected when his consciousness sensed, and went directly there.

    The medical practitioners in the pavilion only have foundation-building cultivation, and of course they cannot see through Ye Zheng's techniques. He is not surprised when he sees this patient who is obviously disguised and unable to see his true body with his own cultivation. He has seen a lot of things that are hard to tell because of a hidden disease. What's more, most of the high-level monks are very face-saving, and it is understandable to go out incognito to diagnose diseases.

    "What's wrong with senior?" The Foundation Establishment Medical Cultivator asked very gently.

    Ye Zheng only stretched out his left hand, revealing his wrist, indicating his diagnosis. He looked very cold and didn't even open his mouth during the whole process.

    In this case, the foundation-building medical repair can only start according to his ideas, feel the pulse and think for a long time, only to feel paradoxical, as if he is pregnant, but can't confirm it, maybe it is related to the high-level monk's difficulty in revealing fetal breath, thinking so. , and then said again: "Can this junior touch your abdomen?"

    In order to draw a conclusion as soon as possible, Ye Zheng gritted his teeth and agreed. Fortunately, there was a concealment technique at this time, and others could not see through the embarrassing expression on his face. look.

    Tangtang, a Nascent Soul male cultivator, sneaked out to find someone for a pregnancy test. The person who handled the blood in his belly was also an apprentice he had raised as a son for more than a hundred years. How could he not be embarrassed to the extreme?

    After some diagnosis by the Foundation Establishment Medical Cultivator, Ye Zheng finally got the exact answer. The truth is exactly the same as what the villain said. He is indeed... indeed pregnant.

    Although it was only a fluke, it was confirmed that it still made him feel a little dizzy. That time, it was only to save the evildoer once, and he could wait for it afterwards. Also can't forget.

    What surprised him the most was that the scoundrel knew about this for a long time, and even had such a deep scheming that he planned it early, wanting him to accept it and even give birth to this child.

    Delusion!

    Ye Zheng smiled coldly, his palms had full of spiritual power, and when he raised his hand, he was about to pat his abdomen. He didn't even need to think about this kind of thing, of course, he cut it off immediately.