Ye Qing lay down on the fleece blanket with her belly turned over, looking comfortable and satisfied.

    Seeing this, Xiao Wu also came over and sat next to Ye Qing. He hugged his knees and looked around, and asked with a sideways smile, "Xiao Wu said that he wants to let brother live in the best place. Does brother like it here?"

    Hearing this compliment, Xiao Wu was delighted, and a subconscious desire emerged in his heart, and in fact, he did the same, raised his hand and scratched Ye Qing's unsuspectingly exposed belly, his voice was full of The joy: "Brother likes it." It's not in vain for him to take care of the Dongfu like this. If it is according to his own ideas, no matter where he lives, he can live, but he promised his brother that he will live in the most beautiful place. The good part, for this reason, even if the clansmen whispered behind their backs, saying that he was so "frivolous" when he became the young master, he was willing.

    He was thinking about these things in his heart when he heard Ye Qing coolly say, "What are you doing with your hand!"

    Xiao Wu's hand on Ye Qing's belly stiffened, and he didn't know whether to take it back or continue.

    Fortunately, Ye Qing said next: "Go ahead, it's quite comfortable." Her voice was full of enjoyment.

    Xiao Wucai continued the action of brushing his hair before, and his tone was a little flattering: "As long as my brother likes it, Xiao Wu will brush for my brother every day." The fur is warm and soft, and it feels very comfortable. I really want to keep rolling like this forever.

    Ye Qing relaxed and enjoyed being treated meticulously for a while, and then asked again: "Who is that person just now?"

    "He? His name is Yuan Kui, the son of the patriarch, and he is now fourth-rank. If it weren't for me , he is the righteous young master of the White Tiger clan, and now that I have taken this position, I naturally feel uncomfortable." Xiao Wu stroked Ye Qing's hair with satisfaction, and explained slowly.

    "Do you need my help?"

    Xiao Wu shook his head: "No, he can't do anything except say a few sour words. The patriarch and the clan elders value me. No matter what he does, he will not dare to go against the clan. Rules."

    Ye Qing nodded and said no more, at this time there was movement at the entrance of the cave, Xiao Wu retracted his hand reluctantly, stood up and walked out of the cave, and after a while, he came back and said, "Brother, the Black Panthers. The people came to visit the clan, and the clan chief asked me to come over."

    Ye Qing waved his paws, signaling him to go.

    After Xiao Wu left, Ye Qing had no scruples, spread out her four paws, squinted a pair of fox eyes, and rolled over and over on the tiger fur blanket with satisfaction. She deeply felt that being a fox was also good. She had only seen kittens before. After being rubbed by someone, he seemed to be enjoying himself and felt extremely comfortable, but now that he has also been rubbed by someone, I deeply understand what it feels like, it is a paradise on earth!

    In the days after that, Xiao Wu was still taught by the patriarch or clan elder every day, and occasionally got together with outstanding juniors of various ethnic groups. The former was naturally not good to take Ye Qing, but when he met with his peers, he would carry Ye Qing out. Let it go, and then, a rumor spread among the juniors——

    Next to the young master of the white tiger clan, there is a red fox that is very much loved. As long as the fox calls out "嘤嘤嘤", the young master will know whether to bring tea and water, or to rub his hair and scratch his belly. Really! That fox is too lazy to look like it, but the young master is still willing to pet him, not even letting go of the ground, he will hold it himself when he goes out, and other demons will not let him touch it!