Of course, this kind of speculation is very obscure, and it is only mentioned in private. In fact, few people really believe that the holy monk and the leader of the alliance are famous big figures in the arena. Do such unethical things.

    Even so, the matter of the holy monk breaking the precepts ended up being such a mess, and after all, it was criticized. The holy monk Hongming, who was admired by the world in the past, has since fallen into the mundane world.

    The demon sect was overjoyed, and the haze of Liuzhou's defeat immediately dissipated a lot. Everyone was gearing up, preparing to regroup and attack again.

    ******

    Although Ye Qing was well prepared, after hearing Hong Ming's decision from 007, she was still stunned for a long time, but she couldn't come back. .

    007 took the opportunity to persuade Ye Qing to continue the mission again. Now that Hongming has decided to save the child, he just needs to push the boat and help Hongming.

    Ye Qing pondered for a few days, plus 007 was scheming in his ears from time to time, and finally made up his mind to go to Hongming to do his part. Now Hongming, he really needs a doctor with excellent medical skills. , look at the rivers and lakes, and give up anyone else.

    So after asking about Hongming's movements from 007, he rushed to Yang Yao's mansion.

    A few days later, when he arrived outside the Alliance Leader's Mansion, Ye Qing first went directly to the door to ask for Hongming. The concierge of Yang's Mansion asked him about his identity and said that he would not be allowed to enter the Mansion until he had reported to the Alliance Leader.

    Ye Qing waited outside the mansion with peace of mind, but he was waiting for the news that the leader of the alliance did not allow, and then the concierge mercilessly shut him out.

    Ye Qing touched the nose slammed by the door and knocked on the door again, trying to make Yang Yao change his mind, but the door was always closed and never opened again.

    Unable to do so, Ye Qing could only find a nearby inn to settle down and wait for the night to visit the Alliance Lord's Mansion.

    There are many masters in the Alliance Lord's Mansion, and Ye Qing didn't feel that he was able to retreat with his own martial abilities.

    Into the night, according to the plan to sneak into the main mansion.

    Although Yang Yao's Alliance Lord's Mansion is not as large as Jinding Mountain Villa, it is not an ordinary small family. There are dozens of courtyards in it. Usually people from the Wulin League will stay in the Alliance Lord's Mansion when they come to discuss matters. inside.

    Ye Qing knew that since Yang Yao had invited Hongming to live in his mansion, he would definitely not disturb his purity, so he went to the remote courtyard, and found a few were vacant.

    Just as he was about to continue his investigation, 007 finally spoke out to stop him: "Don't waste your time, Hongming is not in other places, so he lives with Yang Yao."

    Ye Qing:? ? ?

    "They have such a good relationship?"

    007 said triumphantly: "I've met an opponent this time. Hongming didn't even hide from Yang Yao that he was pregnant with the sixth grade. I can remind you that if it falls into Yang Yao's hands, Come on, you definitely don't have any good fruit to eat."

    Ye Qing was suspicious: "I'm here to help."

    007 laughed: "Don't forget, Hong Ming went to Qingzhou to block you because of Yang Yao's request, and now it's out. This kind of thing, Yang Yao regrets to death, you still dare to appear in front of him now, absolutely - be careful!"

    However, 007 reminded it too late, Ye Qing only felt that the back leader was picked up, and her figure was fast. Backwards, even in the middle of the night, with the light of the waning moon, you can still see the rapid changes in the foreground.

    He was suddenly under the control of others, and his martial arts were obviously inferior to the opponent's. Ye Qing subconsciously wanted to use poison. After moving his fingers, he just held back. At this time, it might be better to be a little more aware of current affairs.

    Endure, endure, it didn't take long for him to be carried into a brighter room, and the man behind him loosened his hand, and he was about to be thrown to the ground.

    It was too late to say that, just before the nose was about to hit the ground, Ye Qing used her internal strength to lean back in the air, followed by a somersault, her feet firmly planted on the ground.

    He glanced sideways at the person who had brought him, tall and strong, with a simple and honest face, his eyes were bright and shrewd, and he was standing in the room with his hands behind his back, showing the demeanor of everyone.

    Ye Qing squinted her eyes and smiled: "Yo, this is not the leader of the alliance, the leader of the alliance has done it himself, Ye Mou is really sorry." The attitude was very indebted.

    Yang Yao sneered and said, "The evil doctor visited my Alliance Lord's mansion late at night, and he was so stubborn when he was arrested. His face is really admirable."

    Ye Qing sneered: "If the Alliance Lord is busy with other affairs, let Ye Mou eat it during the day. After closing the door for a meal, Ye will not make such a bad plan. It seems that the leader of the alliance is quite leisurely, and he is still hanging out in his house in the middle of the night."

    Yang Yao snorted: "You dare to come to my house now, do you really take me? Don't you dare to kill you?"

    Ye Qing hurriedly said: "What are you talking about? Ye asked himself that he had never offended the leader of the alliance. The last time Liuzhou was in danger, if it wasn't for Ye's gift of medicine, many experts were afraid that it would be lost. Be under the Demon Sect !"

    If he didn't mention Liuzhou, it would be fine, but when he mentioned Liuzhou, Yang Yao hated even more: "Evil doctors have been making waves in the rivers and lakes all these years, causing trouble, because you have also practiced medicine to save people's sake. Come on, I've let you go in the daytime, but tonight I'm going to be cast in the net, if I don't accept this big gift, I'm afraid I'll live up to the evil doctor's good intentions."

    Ye Qing was too lazy to talk to him again, Da Ma Jin The knife sat on the Taishi chair on the side, raised his eyes and said: "I'm here to find Hongming, let Hongming come out." When it came

    to Hongming, Yang Yao almost wanted to smash Ye Qing's head with hatred: "You still dare to come to see him? "

    Ye Qing smiled again: "Why don't you dare?"

    Seeing that he was such a dead pig who was not afraid of boiling water, Yang Yao's breathing became heavy. He took a step forward and grabbed Ye Qing's throat, gritted his teeth and said: "You he/mom ruined him!"

    Ye Qing's eyes were confused for a moment, but he has already traveled through three worlds, and he has rich experience and first-class performance: "No way Breaking a lust quit, why is it like this?"   

      Hearing him say it so easily, Yang Yao's strength in holding Ye Qing's throat suddenly increased: "Breaking a lust? Hmph, in your heart, you really thought it was just breaking a lust. Simple?"    

     Ye Qing was barely able to speak at this time, as if he really didn't take his own life seriously, he was still trying his best to stimulate Yang Yao: "The leader of the alliance is blocking me, could it be that the two of you and the holy monk are indeed as rumored. Say, there is a broken sleeve...cough...the...friendship?"    

     In Ye Qing's nonsense that he was not afraid of death, Yang Yao increased his strength again.    

     So Ye Qing had no choice but to frown and hum to signal Yang Yao to let go. However, Yang Yao was already very angry at this time, and his strength increased instead of decreasing. Ye Qing was sure that if he didn't resist, he might really be strangled to death.    

     At this moment, the door was suddenly pushed open, and a dull voice came from the door: " Brother Yang , let him go."