When these people met Hong Ming and Cheng Fei, they had to stop and exchange a few words. When they got along with Cheng Fei, they were both familiar with the younger generation of Jianghu. Facing Hong Ming, they completely became the appearance of meeting their predecessors.

    A lot of people were so nervous on weekdays that when they met Hongming, they didn't even have the guts to say a word, so they only met him from a distance.

    There are also some people who are more stable and can come up and say a few words to Hongming, but those words are not "The teacher mentioned the holy monk a few days ago, and it is an honor to see him today", or "Since we parted a few years ago, my father. I miss the holy monk very much.” etc.

    As for Hong Ming, it is enough for Hong Ming to just nod at them lightly.

    They also have self-awareness. They are not at the same level as the holy monks. Although they are all under 30 years old, the gap is so great that they can no longer afford half-point competition. mind.

    If it wasn't for this chance encounter, I'm afraid many people would have forgotten that the saint Hongming, whom Jianghu admires, turned out to be a young man in his thirties.

    As for Ye Qing, because of the presence of Hongming, no one dared to make irresponsible remarks against him, strategically ignoring his existence.

    In the end, except for the younger generation of Du'e Temple who consciously followed their uncle, there was only one person left from other forces, and that person was Lu Ningchuan, the closed disciple of Taiji Temple.

    It is also a sect that pays attention to the state of mind. Although Taiji Temple does not have the status of Du'e Temple, the holy place of innocence, it should not be underestimated in the rivers and lakes. As one of the most outstanding descendants of Tai Chi Guan's generation, Lv Ningchuan also had contacts with Hong Ming in the past, so he has become the person in the group who can talk to Hong Ming the most.

    He did ask Hong Ming why he participated in this exchange meeting, and he had never seen him participate in similar activities before.

    Hong Ming just gestured to Ye Qing with his eyes, and Lu Ningchuan understood: "So that's the case, I thought... Forget it, let's not mention it."

    He already felt the knife thrown by Cheng Fei, so flower-like jade A girl, but she is a stubborn person, who is not good, if she has to hang herself on the iron tree of Hongming, she is destined to be ruthless and ruthless!

    He and Hongming have known each other for a long time. If this person is emotional, a sow can climb a tree. Not to mention that the Buddhist rules and precepts do not allow it, the Du'e Temple will be the first to refuse to let him return to the secular world. Or they are good Taoists, the master has already informed him, whether he chooses to become a monk or to marry a wife and have children, it is up to him.

    Originally planning to let it go, watching Sima Xiongfeng, who was tossing about the young man, heard that Cheng Fei had invited Hongming over, and personally brought someone out of the village to welcome him.

    In the end, he is the long-established owner of a village. Sima Xiongfeng, who is dressed in strong clothes and looks like a middle-aged man, faces Hongming with kindness, courtesy and thoughtfulness. He also praises Cheng Fei for his ability. This big Buddha, this time the secluded floor is full of face.

    As for Hong Ming, apart from nodding in response from time to time, he was still as cherished as gold. Sima Xiongfeng knew his personality and would not feel that he was despised.