As a system with a specific function, it feels that it is also very bitter, and it is born with such a mission. If it does not do the mission, it will be gone. It has already been conscious and cannot bear the pain of annihilation, even if it is only a system.

    Not to mention people!

    ******

    Xiao Ze slept this time and didn't wake up until noon the next day.

    Simon had been busy all night before, and didn't eat a few bites of sandwiches until dawn, and fell asleep on the sofa. His life has always been exquisite and exquisite, especially the pursuit of texture. This time, for Xiao Ze, he was tired as usual Habits are irrelevant.

    Ye Qing also hadn't slept all night, and was yawning and yawning all morning. It wasn't until noon that she unknowingly took a nap, and finally fell asleep unconsciously beside the hospital bed.

    This is what Xiao Ze saw when he woke up.

    He vaguely remembered what happened to him, and his mind was complicated. He silently looked at Ye Qing and Simon who were sleeping, his eyes were dull for a moment, but he closed his eyes again.

    So, he really committed Tai Sui this year?

    Xiao Ze's side just stopped moving, and Ye Qing woke up with a reminder from 007. He is a person who takes sleeping as his biggest hobby. He has only one sleep time in two days. It is not easy, but it is different now. In the past, it was time to wake up or wake up.

    Standing up, he gently stuffed Xiao Ze's palm back into the quilt. There was no difference in that hand, and Xiao Ze also looked like he had never woken up. If Ye Qing didn't have a cheating device like 007, You will never find out that Xiao Ze has woken up.

    As expected of a Grand Slam actor, at this time, his acting skills are still so incredible!

    Since Xiao Ze wanted to pretend to be asleep, Ye Qing thoughtfully did not dismantle him, glanced at the phone screen, it was already noon, he simply walked out of the ward gently, found a place to buy food, and relaxed his muscles.

    As soon as Ye Qing entered the elevator, 007 broadcasted the situation in the ward on the spot. It turned out that as soon as he left, Xiao Ze violently woke Simon up on the back and began to understand the details.

    This irritable and familiar attitude is a treatment that Ye Qing cannot "enjoy" at present.

    After Simon woke up, he didn't see Ye Qing's figure in the ward. His eyes showed a bit of danger. He narrowed his eyes and asked about his whereabouts.

    However, Xiao Ze opened his mouth this time and defended Ye Qing a few words, which made Simon gasp in amazement, and winked at Xiao Ze with an expression of "you have today too", the solemn atmosphere in the ward dissipated because of this. some.

    And Xiao Ze's reaction to this was just a cold look.

    Hearing this, Ye Qing silently discussed with 007 again.

    "Sure enough, he still doesn't trust me enough, and he has been blind to the bedmates these days!"

    "Don't you think that his attitude has changed?" 007 said tentatively.

    Of course, Ye Qing was well aware of this: "I've been tossing around here for several months, how could I have no effect at all, but now it seems that it's still not enough..."

    ******

    Ye Qing mentioned three When the food came back, Xiao Ze was leaning on the hospital bed and chatting with Simon sitting on the sofa.

    The small episode caused by Ye Qing's return only attracted the attention of the two of them for a short time, and then continued the previous topic.

    Ye Qing unwrapped the bag seemingly inadvertently, and took out the meals in the same way, but in fact he was still paying attention to the content of their conversation.

    It is probably the follow-up of this matter, and whether to return to China as soon as possible. After hearing their unanimous agreement to return to China as soon as possible, this conversation came to an end.

    Ye Qing almost finished the arrangement, and greeted them to eat: "The only food in the hospital is salad, chicken, and bread, but we Chinese are still used to eating rice and stir-frying vegetables, especially Xiao Ze is not in good health. Find a Chinese restaurant and try it out."

    As he said that, he diligently handed Xiao Ze a meal with meat and vegetarian food, and watched him eat it, his eyes seemed to be able to speak, waiting for his feedback.

    Xiao Ze felt a little helpless, but he still agreed with Ye Qing, scooped a spoonful of rice with vegetables and meat into his mouth, chewed it a few times and swallowed it, raised his head and nodded at Ye Qing, indicating that it tasted good.

    Ye Qing immediately smiled happily and grinned out a mouthful of bright white teeth.

    At this moment, there seemed to be a sour smell of love in the air, and Simon shivered suddenly, muttering: "As for, as for..." The hand was unambiguous, and he picked up his own meal. Eat with satisfaction.

    Simon rushed to deal with Xiao Ze's discharge after eating, leaving only Ye Qing and Xiao Ze in the ward.

    Ye Qing still played the character of the original owner conscientiously. After cleaning up for Xiao Ze, she sat on the side without knowing what to say.

    On the other hand, Xiao Ze took the initiative to break the silence: "You last night..."

    Ye Qing raised her eyes curiously: "What was last night?" Then she thought of something, "I'm fine, it's fine, it's not a big deal for young people to stay up all night."

    Xiao Ze thought That's not what he asked. Before he completely lost consciousness last night, he vaguely felt that Ye Qing had a moment that was different from before, a very strange feeling, but thinking about it carefully, this person has always been With such a stupid personality, maybe...he felt wrong...

    So instead of saying what he wanted to say, he echoed Ye Qing's words and said concisely: "Thank you for your hard work."

    Ye Qing hurriedly shy Waving his hand is a kind of embarrassment to be praised: "It's nothing, I should take care of you, I should."

    Seeing him like this again, Xiao Ze didn't want to pay attention to him anymore, but somehow, miraculously Pulling the corners of his lips, he smiled. This smile also made himself laugh inexplicably.

    Seeing him laugh, Ye Qing also laughed stupidly. For a while, the two of them seemed to have forgotten that Xiao Ze was now addicted to drugs.

    When Simon came back to see these two fools, he felt sullen and put his hands on his hips, each staring at each other: "Is it so funny? One or two, they can even laugh!" They looked like shrewish scolding.

    Even Xiao Ze couldn't help reminding him: "Simon, do you know? Your temper is getting bigger and bigger now."

    Simon's staring eyes instantly turned into raised eyebrows, he raised his little finger and hooked the half-length black hair beside his ear : "Who am I doing this for?" Although her demeanor was a little bit girly, she showed a different kind of graceful demeanor.