Xia Ran looked ignorant about the bunny last time on the surface, but he was actually used to digging into the camp. Today, Xiao Ze was abducted here because of the cooperation between Jiang Xinian and Ye Qing, but he would not forget to manage his own side.

    He winked at the camera to one side, turned his head and deliberately flew two small planes into the alley, and then confidently entered the alley on the pretext of picking up the plane.

    Seeing that Xiao Ze was just finishing a piece of work and was handing over to the customer, he immediately seized the opportunity, jumped to Xiao Ze's place in three or two steps, touched the red ball on his nose, and said with a smile, "Brother Xiao, draw for me too. One picture~"

    Xiao Ze raised his head and looked at him from top to bottom several times, then nodded: "Yes." After drawing a few strokes, seeing Xia Ran still standing here, he said, "I have already figured out how to draw it. Now , you can go on with your own business without delay."

    In fact, Xia Ran's current outfit is wrapped in a clown costume, and she can't see her true colors at all, so it doesn't matter whether she is a model here or not.

    Xia Ran looked at the small toy in his hand, and agreed after thinking about it. He walked out of the alley a few steps and continued to stand at the door to greet customers. However, this time was different from before. Xiao Ze, who was painting with his head down, was very close to playing tricks. Although his face was hidden under a clown suit, his whole body was still full of presence.

    Xiao Ze concentrated on painting, and naturally he didn't notice anything unusual in the alley.

    The watching couples covered their mouths and snickered, winked at each other, and their eyes were frequently attracted by the dancing Xia Ran, but they did not make a sound to disturb Xiao Ze. The actor who was so close at hand and focused on one thing was more than ever before. Charming, people can't bear to bother, just want to watch him quietly.

    bar.

    During her break, Ye Qing sat on the side of the stage and looked at Jiang Xinian on the stage. However, even though her eyes were on the stage, her eyes were blurred, as if she was staring and thinking, and she seemed to have wandered far away.

    In fact, Ye Qing was really discussing the situation on Xiao Ze's side with 007 at this time. To be precise, since he and Xia Ran were together, 007's monitoring has not stopped.

    007 continued to bury Ye Qing as always: "I want you to talk to Jiang, the target is about to run away!"

    Ye Qing: "...

    " , Lao Tzu is wholehearted with Xiao Ze!"

    007 was taken aback by his sudden style of painting, and then sent him the word "Haha" without hesitation.

    Ye Qing snorted and stopped joking: "What I'm afraid of is that he won't run. If he runs, I have a bottom line. Xiao Ze eats this set of Ruo Li Ruo Li, and the head is stupidly hot, and the effect is not obvious. , As soon as Jiang Xinian got together, he made rapid progress immediately, and if this goes on like this, when the program is finished, I will be able to move into Xiao Ze's house smoothly."

    "Take it easy." 007 kindly reminded.

    Ye Qing responded calmly: "I know." Before she finished speaking, she heard 007 urgently say, "Something happened!"

    Did something happen to Xiao Ze?

    Ye Qing stood up with a "swoosh" and almost wanted to grab 007, but 007 had no real body, so she could only hold the microphone in her hand, "What's going on, make it clear!"

    007's tone was very bad: "Xiao Ze He was kidnapped."

    After hearing this, Ye Qing became more and more anxious: "Tell me carefully, didn't he cooperate with Xia Ran? How could it be like this?"

    007 can only monitor things related to Xiao Ze. Before the incident happened, the black man who held Xiao Ze was not in contact with Xiao Ze, so 007 could not monitor it, so he could not issue an early warning, but when the incident happened and he passed the news, Xiao Ze was already in the dark. Dangerous, it is too late to say anything at this time, and we can only think of ways on the basis of what has happened.

    Ye Qing's mind turned sharply, and she looked around, her eyes paused, and she thought, at this time, this is the only way to do it.

    He put the microphone in his hand aside and quickly walked to his follow-up photographer, just about to ask him to contact the program director to ask Xiao Ze's current location.

    But before he could speak, the photographer touched the headset on his ear, and said to the microphone on his neck, "Okay, I understand." Then he neatly closed the camera equipment in his hand, and looked at Ye Qing anxiously. He said, "Mr. Ye, please come with me."

    At this time, the situation was urgent, and the photographer subconsciously put down Ye Qing to shoot, and ran to him and ignored what he wanted to say.

    After hearing this, Ye Qing didn't ask anything, just followed the photographer and ran to the door of the bar without delay. come.

    The photographer opened the car door, and the two quickly got into the back seat of the nanny car. Immediately afterwards, the nanny car turned its head and drove in the same direction as when they were coming and going.

    Only at this moment did the photographer have time to tell Ye Qing what he had just heard through the earphones.

    "Mr. Ye, don't be in a hurry when you hear the next news. Now the program team and the Paris police are trying to figure out a way. You need to stay calm and things will be resolved satisfactorily." The photographer at this time seemed extremely patient , for fear that Ye Qing would not be able to accept it for a while, and continued to do psychological construction for him.

    At this time, Ye Qing had recovered a bit from the shock of suddenly getting the bad news, but because of the running and worry in her heart just now, her already fair face looked pale.

    Even though the whole person looked very bad, he still tried his best to maintain his calm on the surface: "You said, I can hold on." The 22-year-old innocent youth showed a bit of determination in his eyes at this time.

    The photographer calmed down for a while, and then briefly told him the news he had obtained, which can be summed up in one sentence: Xiao Ze was accidentally kidnapped by gangsters, and they are now rushing to the accident site.

    Ye Qing had actually received the news from 007, and at this time listened to the photographer again, and had to hide it a little bit. She leaned on the back of the seat for a while, and urged the driver in a very urgent tone: "Trouble Drive the car faster, I want to get there as soon as possible." The

    driver also knew the whole story, and understood Ye Qing's mood at the moment. Her pregnant boyfriend was kidnapped by gangsters, and anyone else would be so anxious that they would like to fly to the incident immediately. What's more, this Mr. Ye is still so young.

    With great understanding, the driver couldn't help comforting: "Mr. Ye, don't worry, Mr. Xiao will be fine." Then he stepped on the accelerator and increased the driving speed. At this time, there was nothing to violate the traffic rules. , the situation is really urgent, it is urgent!