Simon was a little worried: "Then your body..." The two of them have been working together for many years. They have left their work relationship and are also friends in private. Xiao Ze is now pregnant. , he really can't appear on the show, even if he breaches the contract, he can turn it down, but to reverse Xiao Ze's image later, the workload will be doubled.

    Regarding Simon's worries, Xiao Ze only said: "It's okay, since the contract has been signed, you can go. You also know that it is not a last resort. Pushing the contract will not affect it well."

    Simon replied "I know", and let Xiao Ze have a good rest today and come to pick him up in person tomorrow. He himself has to communicate with the program team and let them arrange some mild challenges. Satisfied, even if they pushed the contract, they were justified.

    Xiao Zhan accompanied Xiao Ze for a while, told him to rest well, and left.

    It was only then that Xiao Ze threw himself on the bed, pulled the quilt over his face, didn't think about anything, just wanted to fall asleep immediately, but at this time, the more he wanted to fall asleep, the more he couldn't fall asleep. He was thinking about the child in his stomach, thinking about the person named Ye Qing, and then thinking about what it was like on the Internet.

    To say he doesn't care, that's a lie. All his hard work is spent on acting, and he's used to spending time in the crew every year. If he doesn't know what to do in the future, he doesn't know what to do. Do, since this is already the case, we can only walk the road well in the future and try our best to save it.

    As for Ye Qing, thinking of this person, his face showed a bit of a wry smile again, let's take a step by step...

    The next day, when Simon drove a nanny car to pick up Xiao Ze, Ye Qing was already sitting in the car Well, he first turned around to the Ye family, and then came here.

    Ye Qing saw Xiao Ze got into the car and sat next to her, her face was the same as usual, nothing unusual, she stopped talking for a long time, and then said: "Then what... are you okay..."

    Xiao Ze closed his eyes and leaned on the seat, and said lightly, "It's fine."

    Ye Qing then closed her mouth, but after a while, she couldn't help but say, "Don't worry, I will take care of you."

    Driving in front When Simon heard this, he chuckled, thinking to himself, this young master of the Ye family is really interesting, and Xiao Ze will probably not be boring in the future.

    Xiao Ze still maintained his original posture, with the same tone: "Just take care of yourself."

    Ye Qing was a little discouraged. He knew that Xiao Ze clearly didn't believe that he could take care of others. Yesterday, he learned from 007 that Xiao Ze decided to give birth to the child, and he was also very shocked. Inhumane appearance, this decision can be made quickly enough.

    However, this is probably due to the blessings of those sunspots. If they hadn't been smearing Xiao Ze on the Internet, which threatened his career, I would have had a headache.

    After thinking about it several times, Ye Qing finally said again: "I... I can really take care of you."

    This time, Xiao Ze turned his head, opened his eyes and looked at Ye Qing for a while, hummed and shook his head silently . .

    On the other hand, Simon opened his mouth to save some dignity for Ye Qing: "Comrade Xiao Ye seems very serious, then in the next month, I will ask Azer to take care of you, he is pregnant now, you can't be tired of him , how to say, you are also the father of the child!"