Xiao Ze also didn't see the outside world, took the mineral water, unscrewed the bottle cap and poured some gargles until it stopped. The comfortable feeling subsided, and he said casually, "It's none of your business." Then he went straight into the car, and after a while, he saw Ye Qing standing still, knocking on the window glass on the side of the passenger seat. Signal him to get in the car.

    However, after Ye Qing obediently got into the car, he had a cold face again, didn't say a word, and drove the car without knowing where to go.

    This time, Ye Qing acted as if she was a good student. He didn't ask, just let this person go, anyway, he would never sell him.

    Half an hour later, the car drove into a high-end community. The guard saw the car and let it go without saying a word.

    Xiao Ze turned the steering wheel skillfully, turned left and right, and finally drove into the garage of a single-family villa, turned off the engine and got off.

    Seeing this, Ye Qing quickly got out of the car, followed Xiao Ze out of the garage, entered the villa, and entered the house. This is a big step forward!

    Xiao Ze entered the door and turned on the light, and when he saw someone sitting on his sofa, he

    calmed down before exclaiming, "Simon?" Meaning: "This... this is a human being or a ghost!"

    Before Xiao Ze could answer, the man sitting on the sofa had already stood up, twisting his waist and swinging his hips to walk in front of them, raised his orchid and pointed at Ye Qing angrily: "Just now He also told you to keep a low profile, and you brought people home? Do you think the scandal is not big enough? The number one, two, and three hot searches on Le Bo are now all about the two of you!" After speaking, he looked at Ye Qing from top to bottom with his eyes, and then looked at Xiao Ze, his tone softened a little, "Even if you two are indeed a good match, you can't be so blatant at the moment, Xiao Ze, you must know that you are a Public figure!"

    Ye Qing listened to his accusation and cross-examination, and wanted to laugh in her heart, but she kept an ignorant expression on her face.

    This man named Simon is really interesting. It seems that he is Xiao Ze's manager. He looks like thirty-five or six, with half-length hair draped over his shoulders, wearing a burgundy silk shirt with the neck down. All four buttons on his chest were unbuttoned, revealing a large white chest, a collarbone chain with a skull and crossbones hanging around his neck, a pair of black tight-fitting trousers, a pair of crocodile leather shoes on his feet, and a bit of a girly demeanor. People feel very coquettish.

    However, in this entertainment circle, there are not no people with outrageous behavior, and it is not surprising that someone like him is.

    Xiao Ze was scolded by him for covering his face, but he was not angry. He walked up to the leather sofa and sat down. He lowered his head and rubbed his temples: "I can't help it, he has nowhere to go for a while, do I really care? Did he leave it on the side of the road? Well, someone will pick him up early tomorrow morning."

    When Ye Qing heard what he said, she was going to let herself stay at his house for one night. She looked up at Simon's lips that were trembling with anger, and obediently walked over to Xiao Ze, sat down spontaneously, and turned around. Looking at Xiao Ze with a pure smile: "I'm sorry, I misunderstood you, you are not a bad person, you are willing to take me in for the night, you are a good person!"

    Xiao Ze turned his head away and didn't want to talk to them. Simon had turned to face them, and he said, "What night, what night?" He laughed angrily, "It's still the night! Xiao Ze, let me tell you, you It's a serious matter," he said, and a phone call came in, he didn't even look at it, he pinched it off, and continued, "Think about it for yourself, whether you plan to disclose it or hide it, I have to go first, in order to deal with it. You bastards, I don't plan to sleep tonight." It wasn't